The Flat Earth For Beginners

Aristotle's reasoning is easily explained. The evidence includes a ship's hull disappearing first over the horizon, a simple test anyone can do,the stars, the constellations and the shadow on the moon during an eclipse. Some of the simplest explanations for a spherical earth (discovered millennia ago) all the so called calculations etc of how it would be impossible scientifically from certain distance to see the statue of liberty are also nonsense. They are taking into account the top of liberty strangely though not interested in explaining why at same distances we cannot see the bottom? Why not ?flat earth surely we could see the base ?no? Give me a telescope then ...still no ?weird. Not to mention (ok mentioning) that light can refract allowing us to occasionally see the northern lights from a distance we ought not to be able to in the sky as the sun's particles are distorted entering earths atmosphere at the speed of light. Any good solid evidence presented here by us all is knocked down by ridiculous notions of from "ive seen the curvature in a Concord plane" ah but what shape were the windows? To fish eye lenses , some people forgetting that certain fish in clear water can jump up and out of the water catching insects and fruit then landing back into the water. Great aim those fish as the insect and fruit would be in a slightly different place if the fish lens/round window theory is to be taken seriously

Watch this 5 min 30sec in, ships are NOT going over any curve!
Wait a minute does the camera have fish eye lenses? I dont have to watch a YouTube video I've witnessed this for myself and all this without YouTube a platform where everything is true. Try it practically, not from footage and you'll see for yourself the ship or boat would appear to be sinking but it's really disappearing beyond the horizon

Watch this 5 min 30sec in, ships are NOT going over any curve!

Spent a long time at sea sailing in the pacific(a lovely shade of torquoise blue ) in a race between us and the Canberra (recognizeable by it's famous yellow funnels ,it came 2hrs behind us a speck on the horizon

It passed us and again became a speck on the horizon up untill it's funnels were the last thing to dissapear

The sun sets all went the same way they dissapeared over the horizon :unsure: or did it fall off the edge along with the Canberra

Wait a minute does the camera have fish eye lenses? I dont have to watch a YouTube video I've witnessed this for myself and all this without YouTube a platform where everything is true. Try it practically, not from footage and you'll see for yourself the ship or boat would appear to be sinking but it's really disappearing beyond the horizon
Wtf is a fish eye 🤔🤔🤔 that like a japs eye 😂😂😂

Watched a documentary tonight by Duncan Buchanan the wildlife cameraman, he was flying around the equator, hes gonna feel like such a tit when he reads this and finds out that the equator doesn't exist....

Watched a documentary tonight by Duncan Buchanan the wildlife cameraman, he was flying around the equator, hes gonna feel like such a tit when he reads this and finds out that the equator doesn't exist....
Is it not sorta halfway between Aberdeen and Inverness?

Members online

Latest posts

Back