The Flat Earth For Beginners

I was actually talking about having a pee. I keep jobbies for my own gaff.
What's the matter wie you two?

There's no better joy in life than laying a cable on somebody else's property (I give mine wee names because it's the nearest I'll get to giving birth).

A wee alfredo here, a wee kunt there.......especially in folks hooses ye don't like.

A couple of years ago I had to deal with a posh bird who had a blocked toilet, we'd installed the toilet so it was all our fault, we were incompetent fools etc etc. I went to deal with it, turned out she'd dropped a fuckin monster down the pan, fucking thing wouldn't move! Decision, do I use my tools to break the fucker up or do I use her hair brush? You know what happened next don't you?😹

A couple of years ago I had to deal with a posh bird who had a blocked toilet, we'd installed the toilet so it was all our fault, we were incompetent fools etc etc. I went to deal with it, turned out she'd dropped a fuckin monster down the pan, fucking thing wouldn't move! Decision, do I use my tools to break the fucker up or do I use her hair brush? You know what happened next don't you?😹
Thats shite you..

My ex used to leave wee solid tugnuts.........these things were unbreakable and no matter how many times you flushed the wee fuckers kept coming back???

I got used to it during our time together and it's been good practice for dealing with the zombies over the years.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back