The Flat Earth For Beginners

Where am I..... in the village..... what do you want ...... information...... you won’t get it........ by hook or by crook we will......who is number one...... you are number two....... I am not a number I’m a free man.
Thanks your eminence fir reminding me of my fave program. Maybe we could send the lunatic there.
Mind you it’s solved the Bermuda Triangle mystery. No wonder they all disappeared without a trace

Still think Terry Pratchett was nearer the truth all them elephants and a giant turtle supporting the disc world..........
HH
Absolutely love Terry Pratchett's work. So sadly missed.

Yes I remember your not a cat lover Shammy. They’re marmite I guess. I love all animals have had dogs and cats and most of the usual small furry beasties. Love rats and spiders and snakes and have had them all. But I guess I am a pussy person and just can’t resist them
HH
Never had much time for cats myself until this wee fella kept turning up on my windowsill.........

Big chunk out of his neck, fur all matted and bleeding ears.

Now, I've been converted to cats (well this particular cat) and he's my bestest buddy.

Never had much time for cats myself until this wee fella kept turning up on my windowsill.........

Now, I've been converted to cats (well this particular cat) and he's my bestest buddy.
Oh he is a beauty. Cats do that to you. Felix was a stray who lived in our garden for six months. I left food for him three times a day and he was so nervous of people it took me all of that time to win his trust. We built him a large hutch for the winter and eventually he agreed to come into our home. Now micro chipped neutered vaccinated and ruling the roost

They're special wee creatures SP, there's a little bit of magic in them. I've had cats for 25 years and they still amaze me regularly.

Oh he is a beauty. Cats do that to you. Felix was a stray who lived in our garden for six months. I left food for him three times a day and he was so nervous of people it took me all of that time to win his trust. We built him a large hutch for the winter and eventually he agreed to come into our home. Now micro chipped neutered vaccinated and ruling the roost
Poor felix he was happy with the free folk gettin fed doing the rounds wi the other furrys checking out the talent kippin on roofs

And then you lay in wait and kidnaped him, built him a prison, took his nuts off and topt it of by stickin a sim card in him just he case he escaped :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Poor felix he was happy with the free folk gettin fed doing the rounds wi the other furrys checking out the talent kippin on roofs

And then you lay in wait and kidnaped him, built him a prison, took his nuts off and topt it of by stickin a sim card in him just he case he escaped :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Kelly cats pick people, they decide where they want to live, who they want to live with and what type of life they want, magical little furry people! A cat will come into your live one day mate and make you a less miserable cunt! 😺
😹

Back