The Flat Earth For Beginners

Used to use the McDonald's on Pollokshaws rd when I worked in the community but I think they got fly for us all going there and we had to end up buying something. Thought I'd cut out the middle man and just threw the burger doon the pan.
Homeowner in America caught me pishing in a dunkin donuts cup standing on her bulkhead stairs. Came out right after and told the boss we could use the toilet in the house. Never told him why she did that.

Right..........who's starting the projectile vomiting thread?
This'll boil yer boke
hoey-foster.jpg

Worst/funniest one I had was an Indian student who'd flooded his bedroom in a student accommodation, I went to see him, wouldn't let me in. I could see the floor was flooded, bed sheets in the water, suitcase, clothes, fucking shambles. Eventually he let me in and I asked what had happened? (this boys padding about in his bare feet up to his ancles in sewage) he says the night before the shower got blocked and over flowed so he tried to mop it up with toilet roll and stuck all the paper down the pan and blocked the toilet. No problem I thought so I lifted the lid on the pan and it was stuffed to the rim with toilet paper, but the dirty bastard had taken the world's biggest shit on top of it all, coiled up like an anaconda!
I went fuckin mental and the boy claimed it wasn't him, someone broke into his flat and dropped the monster turd! 😹

Worst/funniest one I had was an Indian student who'd flooded his bedroom in a student accommodation, I went to see him, wouldn't let me in. I could see the floor was flooded, bed sheets in the water, suitcase, clothes, fucking shambles. Eventually he let me in and I asked what had happened? (this boys padding about in his bare feet up to his ancles in sewage) he says the night before the shower got blocked and over flowed so he tried to mop it up with toilet roll and stuck all the paper down the pan and blocked the toilet. No problem I thought so I lifted the lid on the pan and it was stuffed to the rim with toilet paper, but the dirty bastard had taken the world's biggest shit on top of it all, coiled up like an anaconda!
I went fuckin mental and the boy claimed it wasn't him, someone broke into his flat and dropped the monster turd! 😹
Did you name it 'Thai Tim'?

Ate two kids and weren't sick? Fuck I'd struggle to do that with two big macs!
Shammy might be able to back me up on this. I work with a laddie and a lassie who compulsively put things down the toilet bowl.........housecoats, towels, coathangers, bottles, etc......

They still carry out their ablutions though and I think it's a throwback to their hospital days and trying to get rid of evidence.........bastard of a joab to clear it mind.

Back