The greatest song ever.....

Good wee ole time blues tune from the inspiration of many famous bands

Apparently he was a wild man in a time Black men wee treated even more than shite than today.

Weird thing is Led zeppelin stole lot of old time blues tunes but if you put a copy of led zeppelin song on youtube video it will get shut down pronto

Wonder if leadbelly family estate got anything from Led zeppelin who stole his song

That bit of Leadbelly did my drunken heart good man, thanks šŸ˜Š I don't know which Led Zep song ripped that off though? Going to California?
Possibly?

Jimi changed the sound of music with his style, unseen and unheard
Kind of like the beatles before that, he found something in a guitar that nobody had ever done

my old bhoy was born in the early 50's, so kinda lived through the golden era of music
i've devoured lots of documentary's etc from the woodstock/LA scene.
Thanks to my old mans ear and my penchant for being stoned in my formative years, i loved that period

Lots of great stories of the time, the Who refused to go on without a bank draft in their managers hands, fortunately the organisers best pal was a bank managers and got his a bank draft with minutes to spare, his bank basically paying them without
oh and another story, Jimi nearly never made Woodstock,

Young recalled: ā€œOne of the things I remember about Woodstock was trying to get there to play. As it turns out, the charter plane I was on with Jimi Hendrix flew into the wrong airport. We were supposed to be picked by a helicopter. The roads were jammed and there was nobody at the airport, so we had no way to get to the concert.ā€

He then added: ā€œSo weā€™re standing at the airport with Melvin Belli [an attorney] trying to figure out what to do. And Melvin Belli steals this pickup truck parked at the airport. So itā€™s the three of us in this stolen pickup truck trying to get to the Woodstock concert to playā€”Jimi, Melvin and me. Thatā€™s what I really remember about Woodstock.ā€

In my opinion he's easily the greatest guitarist that has lived but, his legacy was cemented by his death and the band he played with, i can't imagine him playing without Mitch Mitchell and Noel Redding. For me its not just about Jimi Hendrix, it's the Jimi Hendrix Experience

i've waffled enough shite, hic, here's my favourite of theirs

That's a hoor of a long way to say 'I agree' pal. Love your Jimi pick BTW ā¤)

Aye,,,,, met a lass long time ago, who's uncle asked me too take her to a Celtic game, nice looking, intelligent, attitude, mult-icoloured hair, I was 18, she was 24. Played this on the guitar for her, spoke it instead of singing it. We got married 2yrs later

Check out Wonderful Tonight (Live at Benefit for the Crossroads Centre at Antigua, Madison Square Garden, New York City, NY, 6/30/1999) by Eric Clapton on Amazon Music

Last edited:
Sean out of coronation street should do a cover of that tune, his voice and appearance seem very similar :p
You should stick with elo tet and all across the world but a similar song would before that the ojays and love train just brilliant or stevie wonder heaven help us all just stunning

Back