The Green Machine Vs The Hoops

The answer to your question can't be easily explained in a simple post within a football forum. I think the image I presented is the best way to give you a short answer as they say, "a picture paints a thousand words". It takes more than just a few minutes of Flat Earth research to overcome a lifetime of indoctrination. Your idea of what other "planets" look like are presented to you by the liars at NASA who's images are 100% CGI (Computer Graphic Images). I have a very powerful zoom camera which show our planets to be luminaries which constantly change colour and shape. View attachment 1237

Fair enough TT, I have never owned a telescope, but a mate of mine had a belter, and me being a complete novice would watch him setting it up, this thing could take pictures as well, a wee bit on the grainy side but clear enough, and because Jupiter is so large that was his favourite planet to look at, now even being a novice I could trust my own eyes, and what I saw was the textbook image of Jupiter, I think it will take a helluva lot of Thai Weed to convince me otherwise mate, by the way I've loved this wee debate and im really trying to keep it as lighthearted as possible. Cheers man

Fair enough TT, I have never owned a telescope, but a mate of mine had a belter, and me being a complete novice would watch him setting it up, this thing could take pictures as well, a wee bit on the grainy side but clear enough, and because Jupiter is so large that was his favourite planet to look at, now even being a novice I could trust my own eyes, and what I saw was the textbook image of Jupiter, I think it will take a helluva lot of Thai Weed to convince me otherwise mate, by the way I've loved this wee debate and im really trying to keep it as lighthearted as possible. Cheers man

He's not put up a pic of the FLAT EARTH either. ???

That other prick tgm and his boyburd polly givin craig it tight today.

I chipped in but polly jist bores the fk out me.

He really is a thick thick Fk.

Tgm on his usual pulpit of despair and rage.

Guys fkn hypocrite amongst many other failings.

I wish he would fall the fk off ae the flat earth.

And mibee some dude could point and fire some bendy pish to joosh the fkr away ?

I have to say I've enjoyed THAI TIMS posts in the past and im sure I will in the future, I love these discussions where both sides are so sure of their respective points of view, we can all agree to disagree, maybe we can keep it lighthearted folks, always the best way, especially in a discussion like this. HH Troops

Back