4. Neil Armstrong
5. King Kong
6. Buzz Aldrin
7. Buzz Lightyear
8. Yuri Gargarin
9. Leigh Griffiths
10. Jesus Christ
11. Stephen Hawkings

God is the manager with Neil DeGrasse Tyson, Phil Mac, James Forrest, Common Sense and Pure Rationalism on the bench

Here's a team to run circles and spheres and rings around the gonk's mob

1. Galileo
2. Da Vinci
3. Isaac Newton
4. Neil Armstrong
5. King Kong
6. Buzz Aldrin
7. Buzz Lightyear
8. Yuri Gargarin
9. Leigh Griffiths
10. Jesus Christ
11. Stephen Hawkings

God is the manager with Neil DeGrasse Tyson, Phil Mac, James Forrest, Common Sense and Pure Rationalism on the bench

LMAO SP, Did you hear Frankie Boyles joke about a Rooney goal for England at a major tourney
'A goal Stephen Hawkins could have scored during a power surge'

Oh jinxy67 you are right I didn’t explain that well at all. I’m glad you highlighted it and given me the chance to rectify.

Yes I meant that I respect people’s rights to their opinions but as you put it so much better than me I don’t agree with people who have very differing views. Thank you HH
Hail! Hail! Bud

I thought this site might be enjoyable full of interesting observations from individuals who think for themselves. Alas it's full of bairns who think the world's seas bend to the shape of a spinning football because their teacher told them.

I thought this site might be enjoyable full of interesting observations from individuals who think for themselves. Alas it's full of bairns who think the world's seas bend to the shape of a spinning football because their teacher told them.

Flat earth theory is utter fucking pish designed by waste of fucking space wannabes.
Go figure and have some fun with gravity
[

Thanks for your wise words Boab. There was me thinking Gravity is an unproven theory which was invented to explain the unexplainable, like making billions of tons of water bend and stick to the shape of a ball. I've never understood how we can explain all the different types of REAL energy's that actually exist but no one can explain gravity in the same way. For instance, electricity is a form of energy resulting from the existence of charged particles (such as electrons or protons), but how can we explain this mythical gravity? I didn't stop to think that thinking like that is in your words of wisdom "utter fucking pish". I was of the opinion an unsupported object in our atmosphere will either fall or float depending on it's density in comparison with the surrounding atmosphere. For instance, a heavy object such as a stone will fall, but a helium balloon will float. Similarly if an object such as a stone is denser than the water it is in, it will sink, but if an object such as a light wood is less dense than the water it will float. I didn't think we needed gravity to explain this phenomena but now it becomes so clear after your revelation that these thoughts are "utter fucking pish"! I am no longer suspicious that gravity was invented to bamboozle the easily fooled into believing we are living on a spinning ball, contrary to our own experiences which tells us the world is not moving, water can't bend to the shape of a ball and a pressurized atmosphere can not exist next to an infinite vacuum without a barrier, but now that you have made me aware that these suspicions are "utter fucking pish" I can rest easy. Thank you for putting me straight on this matter.

These images don't help me TT, I'm very open minded mate, but a couple of images like the ones you posted aren't going to change my perception of things, if you can put some meat on the bone mate, Im all ears. I asked why do you think everything else in our solar system is round, or are you agreeing with that and just think the earth is flat.

These images don't help me TT, I'm very open minded mate, but a couple of images like the ones you posted aren't going to change my perception of things, if you can put some meat on the bone mate, Im all ears. I asked why do you think everything else in our solar system is round, or are you agreeing with that and just think the earth is flat.

He's not put up a pic of the FLAT EARTH either. ???

The answer to your question can't be easily explained in a simple post within a football forum. I think the image I presented is the best way to give you a short answer as they say, "a picture paints a thousand words". It takes more than just a few minutes of Flat Earth research to overcome a lifetime of indoctrination. Your idea of what other "planets" look like are presented to you by the liars at NASA who's images are 100% CGI (Computer Graphic Images). I have a very powerful zoom camera which show our planets to be luminaries which constantly change colour and shape. 1548972346470.png

Back