The Green Machine Vs The Hoops

Here shammy.

Thought i’d sign up for one of them sex clinic things but a got there and they looked like they wanted to fk me so i thought fk that am goin back te tinder ?
????

I have to say I've enjoyed THAI TIMS posts in the past and im sure I will in the future, I love these discussions where both sides are so sure of their respective points of view, we can all agree to disagree, maybe we can keep it lighthearted folks, always the best way, especially in a discussion like this. HH Troops

TT is a trooper fae the cblog. He knows we think hes crazy but hes no bad.

Had to go into work today for an hour. Fkn starvin and the hun that talks about pies then giggles like a little bitch said im goin to tesco do you want anything?

I said aye pal.

Gonna get me a killie pie n some jelly n icream.

Why do they throw their trumpets oit the cot.

Fkn had to wait tae a left to get some food. Wee prick ??

I have to say I've enjoyed THAI TIMS posts in the past and im sure I will in the future, I love these discussions where both sides are so sure of their respective points of view, we can all agree to disagree, maybe we can keep it lighthearted folks, always the best way, especially in a discussion like this. HH Troops
Needs to be lighthearted mate couldn’t take that guff serious,,,,

I think i should put the light on when i shop online shammy. Shoes a ordered came.

Wit the fuck am a gonna do wi purple feckin shows. Saints row party?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back