The official Papal conspiracy thread.

Sounds like late saturday night syndrome bhoys. There's only one song sheet and it's the Celtic Song.
It's all in a night's craic Shamdog. The thing about the Celtic Nation is we can accommodate all races, creeds and cultures (except the fuckin obvious). We won't all agree on many issues but there is one issue which we all agree on; the finest football Nation is the Celtic Nation. We are a worldwide nation; internationally recognised and the eternal envy of the people who desperately cling to our coat tails.

It's all in a night's craic Shamdog. The thing about the Celtic Nation is we can accommodate all races, creeds and cultures (except the fuckin obvious). We won't all agree on many issues but there is one issue which we all agree on; the finest football Nation is the Celtic Nation. We are a worldwide nation; internationally recognised and the eternal envy of the people who desperately cling to our coat tails.
👐👏

Fuck knows what that means,

PS just to be clear to the easily confused I'm not being sarcastic.
P.s fuckin raging havin to post this to a so called fellow tim sorry it wasn't coherent enough for you. Sorry your easily confused.
Not a subtle sidebar. Do you get it know.

P.s fuckin raging havin to post this to a so called fellow tim sorry it wasn't coherent enough for you. Sorry your easily confused.
Not a subtle sidebar. Do you get it know.
Ya Cock Socket and ya cant I can deal with Galway, but I'll be honest calling me a "so called fellow tim" I find a little offensive, maybe it's time you shut the fuck up pal before you inadvertently upset someone.

Sorry PMM but cats are lactose intolerant and can't drink milk or cream. 😁
5c71f53f2220402dce81544d9135df89.jpg

Ya Cock Socket and ya cant I can deal with Galway, but I'll be honest calling me a "so called fellow tim" I find a little offensive, maybe it's time you shut the fuck up pal before you inadvertently upset someone.
Call it day "mate" inadvertently upset who? Offered an apology you in my mind where trying to be a synd cunt. So we'll part!

Members online

Latest posts

Back