The official Papal conspiracy thread.

Hoopy, Galway..........I love you both dearly. You both make me laugh and smile and I think you're both a blessing to this site.

Can we please put this down to experience and get back to the giggles again?

Pretty please........
Aye big time. Both sound, hun-hating Celts. I now regret starting this fucking thread as it has caused division on the board and within The Nation. I have inadvertently done troll's work and this will be a lesson to me. Settle the scones mo chairde; we are all part of the greatest good and we don't have to agree on everything or even like each other. Let us not forget who we are, what those who came before us endured and the message of hope we have for future generations.

Aye big time. Both sound, hun-hating Celts. I now regret starting this fucking thread as it has caused division on the board and within The Nation. I have inadvertently done troll's work and this will be a lesson to me. Settle the scones mo chairde; we are all part of the greatest good and we don't have to agree on everything or even like each other. Let us not forget who we are, what those who came before us endured and the message of hope we have for future generations.
PMM, when we stop asking questions, then we don't deserve answers.

There was something 'off' about the Cluj game, just the same as there was something no quite right at the hunderdome last New Year?

I don't know if there was anything untoward going on in either game, but it was a fair enough question to pose.

You never stated that it was a 'dive in the third', you proposed a counter theory about a performance that NO Celtic supporter could possibly explain.

Galway, mo chara the fact you failed to separate your comments from Hoopys there would suggest some form of impairment. I can see that and I'm on the drink since 6 yesterday.
Let the hare sit on this one and reflect later.
If am wrong I'll put my hands...have done always done that Pmm! Nothing to with swally.thing is mate made my apologies, and hoopy says to MD sutble way to change the conversation! Check back ain't feckin nuts thats a dig.

If am wrong I'll put my hands...have done always done that Pmm! Nothing to with swally.thing is mate made my apologies, and hoopy says to MD sutble way to change the conversation! Check back ain't feckin nuts thats a dig.
Was it fuck a dig! I know that Mick was trying to change the subject because he doesn't want stupid arguments on this forum, i was having a laugh with Mick not a dig at you ffs.

Mo chara, I'm blootered and saw this row develop but never could see why and I looked. Is the issue really that important like? Can we not just do a cyberhuddle and forget the fuck all about it?

See that lurkers. This is how the people of The Celtic Nation deal with our issues in the early hours of a Sunday morning. You cunts, sober at 10am on a Thursday would have been like a herd of sewer rats fighting over a chicken goujon. Fuck you, fuck your crumbling edifice and victory to the people who refused to bow, starved instead of accepting your English god and survived to father us; The Celtic Nation, recognised worldwide and undefeated, conquerors of continents and the hearts of non-Celtic peoples worldwide.

Back