The old match thread (hijacked) Now just another Brown thread

Yeah but being dead doesn't make him or anyone else immune from criticism
It dose in my world like criticising a person when they can't defend themselfs in person if you can't say to thier face not worth saying all depends on how you live your life I suppose

It dose in my world like criticising a person when they can't defend themselfs in person if you can't say to thier face not worth saying all depends on how you live your life I suppose
Donald Trump is a cunt. I'll never get the chance to say it to his face but I'd love to. When he dies he will be a dead cunt.

In Fife if ye ask fur a sausage ON a roll...ye get twa link sausages.....if ye ask fur a sliced sausage roll ye get sliced sausage(roond)....if ye ask fur square sausage on a roll....ye get square.....and the broon sauce is always HP.....and a hamburger roll is a hamburger roll but its beef noo .......sorted oh aye and ye can still ask fur a half loaf here...and ye get a whole loaf ;)

In Fife if ye ask fur a sausage ON a roll...ye get twa link sausages.....if ye ask fur a sliced sausage roll ye get sliced sausage(roond)....if ye ask fur square sausage on a roll....ye get square.....and the broon sauce is always HP.....and a hamburger roll is a hamburger roll but its beef noo .......sorted oh aye and ye can still ask fur a half loaf here...and ye get a whole loaf ;)
Weirdos man 🤣🤣

when I used to visit my cousins as a wean the locals wouldn't talk to me, they detested Glaswegians, even the weans. Was a weird place. Kinross. they had a giant loch next to their house with a castle on island in middle. But ive never felt more evil vibes from people anywhere in my life. And when I asked my cousins they said it was my voice. they dont like Glaswegians and noo they dont like us coz we have a cousin from Glasgow.

Couldn't understand that at all. was same when I was a young adult on weekend holiday in anstruther. went to pub and it was like a scene from American werewolf in London. talking normal then silence and everybody staring at you. then ordering a drink and barman said glasgow, we dont like Glasgow. bad atmosphere again.

was also just as bad in edinburgh

I was working a security shift at the Edinburgh castle a comedy gig

was asked would I go through Edinburgh help them out.

ok said i

it was baltic and on break the big boss of company said you can get a cup coffee in that tent its for staff

so on break went down

can I get a coffee

sorry pal its for Edinburgh staff only

same company but coz I was Glaswegian I got no coffee

went to the big boss said you being funny mate

Edinburgh staff only

he thought I was kiddin

so soon way went

And I asked for coffee with big boss there and answer was your Glasgow staff pal no coffee here

when big boss said pour it

dude said no

you pour it to gaffer I dont serve Glaswegians

And one of our jobs was to prevent people from discrimination but in Edinburgh doesn't include Glaswegians

And thats just minimum wage security staff hahahaha

I had to pour my own coffee but I could see the evil stares all night after that for being a trouble maker

didn't ever help them out again when they were men down

concert sucked anol

Ricky gervais

absolutely talentless imo

when I used to visit my cousins as a wean the locals wouldn't talk to me, they detested Glaswegians, even the weans. Was a weird place. Kinross. they had a giant loch next to their house with a castle on island in middle. But ive never felt more evil vibes from people anywhere in my life. And when I asked my cousins they said it was my voice. they dont like Glaswegians and noo they dont like us coz we have a cousin from Glasgow.

Couldn't understand that at all. was same when I was a young adult on weekend holiday in anstruther. went to pub and it was like a scene from American werewolf in London. talking normal then silence and everybody staring at you. then ordering a drink and barman said glasgow, we dont like Glasgow. bad atmosphere again.

ok said i

it was baltic and on break the big boss of company said you can get a cup coffee in that tent its for staff

so on break went down

can I get a coffee

Edinburgh staff only

he thought I was kiddin

so soon way went

And I asked for coffee with big boss there and answer was your Glasgow staff pal no coffee here

dude said no

And one of our jobs was to prevent people from discrimination but in Edinburgh doesn't include Glaswegians

I had to pour my own coffee but I could see the evil stares all night after that for being a trouble maker

concert sucked anol

Ricky gervais

Wicker_web1.jpg

Same as when I went for a pint in Strachur, the Creggans Inn, but the 'natives' were weird as fuck
It was almost as if "Whit you daein' in ma pub ?" which in Greenock would result in some sort of 'dialogue' but no opne spoke to you, just sideways glancing, and inaudible mumbles
Cozy enough with a big, roaring, peat fire burning, and red tartan carpet throughout the place, a real 'Shortbread Inn' type of place
Very weird atmosphere and inhabitants imho
I thhink they're the reason, aliens won't talk to us
HH

ok said i

so on break went down

can I get a coffee

Edinburgh staff only

he thought I was kiddin

so soon way went

dude said no

concert sucked anol

Ricky gervais

Members online

Latest posts

Back