The Political Thread

Politics is too divisive. Let's change it to a music thread. Anyone remember this classic from the smiths? Any thoughts

View attachment 20046
I agree, politics is too divisive. It should be banned. The sooner everybody does what I tell 'em to do the happier everybody will be.
Honestly, look at the threads! This forum is going full scale politics. Yes we can all choose what we read, normally. Then again most threads end up with irrelevant political posts. Hard to get away from in my opinion shite. I'm only interested in my team yet this forum consistently gets distracted. Causes division.

I've been at the hospital getting a bloody ecg and a heart monitor fitted for the night 🌃.

Of all the nights eh 🙄.
Best of luck 50
They're a dawdle these days, much smaller than years ago when it was like hauling a phone book about for 24 hours
Hope you get a clean bill of health mate
See whit happens when you're leading the predictor, and your BP skyrockets ;-)
HH

With all the people leaving and writing War & Peace about why, then it's the Richard Simmons Show: "Im in...I'm out...I'm in...I'm out"
Maybe we should have a Goodbye cruel noise thread
So many reasons stated as to why people leave, we all know what's going on
Nobody's going to have their opinions, or minds changed by anyone else
But, to be honest, as much as I like the forums, and some of the people on it, it's not high on my list of priorities, when it comes to my everyday life
There's more to worry me than someone I don't know trying to impose their bullshit on me
So, leave, or don't leave, stay, or go, it makes absolutely no difference to yours truly
I'm away to watch the Huns get skelped in the CL

YNWA

Members online

Latest posts

Back