The Political Thread

Prime Minister Trudeau has announced that Monday will be a public holiday for all public service employees
It's different in each Province, and people are panicking as doctors surgeries among other things, will be closed
All schools will be closed, meaning that people who work, and have kids, will be scrambling to find childcare, as many of them, can't afford to take the day off to watch their kids
Some Provinces have said they won't accept this, and it will be business as usual, as it's putting hardship on workers and businesses, when being ordered to close for the day
The far reaching effects on the average family is staggering, and is another sign of how out of touch these people and their lackeys are
I’m sure Andrew would look after some of the kids for them

I heard a woman Tory MP tell this story. She was on the phone to her other half who had just told her the Queen had died. She had tears streaming down her face when her six year old son asked what was wrong. She told him and they both had tears streaming down their faces. Her son took her hand, squeezed it then said, Don’t cry or worry mummy, The King will look after us now.
Have ye ever heard such pish in your life?

I heard a woman Tory MP tell this story. She was on the phone to her other half who had just told her the Queen had died. She had tears streaming down her face when her six year old son asked what was wrong. She told him and they both had tears streaming down their faces. Her son took her hand, squeezed it then said, Don’t cry or worry mummy, The King will look after us now.
Have ye ever heard such pish in your life?
I seen that Richy. A reporter said as soon as she left the House of Commons she checked to see how many likes she had got

Something similar to this shite goin on at the minute and everyone pissed themselves laughing at this at the time.
The countries went full North Korea now 🤡

306364173_610586370668162_1288280754790739328_n.jpg

I understand the politics of anti monarchy and anti imperialism.

But there is a time and place for it, imo.

Invective under cover of freedom of speech is something KKK promote.

I would vote for republic if given chance. But I suspect in this country and uk generally most would vote against it. To attack the head of church of England could be described as sectarian hatred. Why people supporting our club feel need to antagonise and stoke hatred agains a family that technically are accepted by our democracy is pretty small minded imo.

the people in this country who support the monarchy also have rights.

Even after french revolutions in 1700s and 1800s

the first democratic vote after each of revolutions by the republicans resulted in massive landslide votes to reinstate constitutional monarchy even with universal male suffrage.

Only after the Prussians smashed France did the big republic take of after 1870s and it was a fascist style republic geared towards vengeance against the new German Reich, which led to world war 1 eventually and reversal where germans were turned to hatred against maltreatment by french treaty which lead to right wing republic in germany.

remeber the republics of the world have been just as evil and imperialistic as any monarch and perhaps just as bad for the poor

The missinformation passed as proof is very similar to the very shite FF promote as certain proof.

I think the behaviour of certain sections of our fans diminishes the things i thought Celtic stood for.

promting hatred with limited information to promote an agenda that has jack to do with Celtic FC is poor show.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back