The Rangers defend 'Cut-Throat' Morelos and play Race Card, Tom Boyd was correct,'They're an absolute disgrace of a football club'

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
The Rangers defend 'Cut-Throat' Morelos and play Race Card, Tom Boyd was correct,'They're an absolute disgrace of a football club'...

They outplayed a terrible Celtic team performance so sadly I will let them celebrate that. However yesterday their fans, coaching staff and several players crossed the line and were a disgrace.

Although their claim is highly predictable, IF any Celtic fan is found to have hurled racist abuse them throw the book at them as it is completely unacceptable. I somehow doubt any evidence will be found though...

And while we are at it, let's investigate the constant sectarian abuse the vast majority of their delightful fans undeniably hurl at every single match!!!

Like their sudden clamouring for VAR, I suspect it is another can of worms they will regret opening as they will (or should) end up much worse off.

Last edited:
They outplayed a terrible Celtic team performance so sadly I will let them celebrate that. However yesterday their fans coaching staff and several players crossed the line and were a disgrace.

Although their claim is highly predictable, IF any Celtic fan is found to have hurled racist abuse them throw the book at them as it is completely unacceptable. I somehow doubt any evidence will be found though...

And while we are at it, let's investigate the constant sectarian abuse the vast majority of their delightful fans undeniably hurl at every single match!!!

Like their sudden clamouring for VAR, I suspect it is another can of worms they will regret opening as they will (or should) end up much worse off.
👏

I missed most of this today as well. I see Celtic have been quoted.
"We are aware of the gestures made by the player towards Celtic supporters. We have received no reports of any racial abuse but would fully investigate any should these be brought to our attention"

So their player is apparently racially abused and no-one has actually told Celtic directly. All a bit too convenient this. You'd almost think Morelos was in a bit of bother and mitigating factors would suit the defence.

Listen if there is racism no Celtic fan I know would condone it. I'd expect to see some evidence though.

They outplayed a terrible Celtic team performance so sadly I will let them celebrate that. However yesterday their fans coaching staff and several players crossed the line and were a disgrace.

Spot on BB. Well said(y)

Ahahaha they also want VAR introduced ,duuuuuuuh katic goal wouldn't have stood then if VAR was in use yesterday. They are thick as the neck of af a glass bottle. I've said it before that's what happens when yer maw is yer sister 🤪
You miss understand VAR mate, it is to be used to help Sevco only. The footage of all Sevco transgressions will never see light of day. Its for helping Sevco only. 3 rangers season ticket holder ex refs will be panel.

need to go through the sevco gaffer to see if he wants it looked at again from an obscure angle, if not then no need to use var the ref made right call.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back