the Rangers v Celtic - Beautiful Sunday, 1 September - all comments here

Third game in a row we have gone to the Crumbledome with a weakened team .
If TV thinks there is no God , there is is surely some evil at play here that constantly reduces our chances of fair game ( bent referees excepted ) .
Don't know what to expect today - time to get rid of Lennon and Lawwell , the Laurel and Hardy of football f*ck-ups !

HH

Oh christ. That guy wasn't banned? See ya later guys. Sad that this forum is one that tolerates and tacitly justifies fascism and racists. Good luck to all true Celtic fans today and all the good folk on here. If I wanted to listen to someone calling Muslims rapists and terrorists, stuff not even tolerated at Follow Follow, I'd join the EDL forum. But, again, good luck for today: We can whip these scumbags. How do you even delete your profile on this?

HH.

Oh christ. That guy wasn't banned? See ya later guys. Sad that this forum is one that tolerates and tacitly justifies fascism and racists. Good luck to all true Celtic fans today and all the good folk on here. If I wanted to listen to someone calling Muslims rapists and terrorists, stuff not even tolerated at Follow Follow, I'd join the EDL forum. But, again, good luck for today: We can whip these scumbags. How do you even delete your profile on this?

HH.

I agree Sam that bigot should be gone but by leaving unilaterally you lose the power to effect change. How many more will leave if the bigot gets to stay? Count me in.

HH.
Sam. Press on his avator and click the ignore tab. That way you will never know he exists (apart from some random replies from other posters with no context to his latest bizarre deluded random nonsense). I'm surprised he wasn't banned but don't let this idiot win. You contribute a 1000 times more to this forum than that balloon, so please stay.

Members online

Latest posts

Back