the Rangers v Celtic - Beautiful Sunday, 1 September - all comments here

According to the daily rectum Taylor has had a medical at Celtic and jack Hendry is going to Killy as part of the deal
I haven't given up completely on Hendry yet. I still think he was mismanaged by Rodgers and lost his confidence. He is still young enough to mature into a good defender. I would have been happier if Steve Clarke was still at Killie though as he would have drilled him properly into being a better defender. Warm welcome to Tailor. HH

In all my time watching us there, even in the 90’s, I never witnessed such a cowardly performance from a Celtic team as they two games.

Losing to that pile of shite was bad enough, but shiting it like we did made me feel physically sick.

They need to remember who we fucking are. If they want a fight take the bastards on. Then let our superior ability take them to the Fucking cleaners.

No excuses for cowardice in this game. They owe us a performance. They need to know that.

the fact of the matter is that we are going over to ipox with a deffence that hardly knows each other and there is no doubt that the dithering of the board has caused this these players should have been signed and bedded in long before now and now we have a situation wherby half our team dont know how the other half plays i ask all of you what kind of set up is that and also another alter boy capitulation tomorrow would for me be the last straw

Half past 5 on a Sunday night with an 11pm kickoff for me. I picked us last week to win in Stockholm and again at Ibrox to lead the league by 3 points already. I will sleep a happy man tonight.

Fisiani, it’s 6.25am here and I’ve been up for ages. All excited/nervous for today’s game. Finding it difficult with all the MSM negativity though. Hope and pray you are correct and I too will sleep well tonight. HH

Fisiani, it’s 6.25am here and I’ve been up for ages. All excited/nervous for today’s game. Finding it difficult with all the MSM negativity though. Hope and pray you are correct and I too will sleep well tonight. HH
Here's a bit of positivity I wrote last night CR..
https://thecelticstar.com/the-rangers-are-mere-pretenders-all-they-have-is-words-niall-j/

Was out my pit early and for once it wasn't my son getting me up it was excitement.

Like a few I'm worried about their cross balls, but everytime they go forward with Tavernier, Ryan Jack fits in now to cover his right back slot. That's all he space we need on the counter to pick them off. Ryan Christie can pick them off today. No doubt in my mind.

4-2 the Hoops.

Here's a bit of positivity I wrote last night CR..
https://thecelticstar.com/the-rangers-are-mere-pretenders-all-they-have-is-words-niall-j/

Was out my pit early and for once it wasn't my son getting me up it was excitement.

Like a few I'm worried about their cross balls, but everytime they go forward with Tavernier, Ryan Jack fits in now to cover his right back slot. That's all he space we need on the counter to pick them off. Ryan Christie can pick them off today. No doubt in my mind.

4-2 the Hoops.

4.2 one of my most favourite scores :)

4-2 Game? That was special. I remember too the next game against them at Ibrox, the day that they opened the Copland Road stand. They restricted our allocation of tickets to just 7000 (!) and it seemed to work as we were down to Ten Men (again) this time it was Roy Aitken who was sent off. They were also 2-0 up and in full voice as we entered the final five minutes when we shut them up.

'We only need Ten Men' was the chant. One of the best draws ever!GW1024H1297.jpeg

4-2 Game? That was special. I remember too the next game against them at Ibrox, the day that they opened the Copland Road stand. They restricted our allocation of tickets to just 7000 (!) and it seemed to work as we were down to Ten Men (again) this time it was Roy Aitken who was sent off. They were also 2-0 up and in full voice as we entered the final five minutes when we shut them up.

'We only need Ten Men' was the chant. One of the best draws ever!View attachment 4204

Thats why I'd probably leave Mickey J on the bench to bring on later. It will be a physical battle so I'd prefer to see hardened old pro instead of a lightweight super-skillful youngster. I'd start Hayes instead cos he will get stuck in and won't back down, plus can give extra cover to the left side as well as drive up the wing too.
Thats maybe a good shout bribg the wee man on 15/20mins into second half HH

There have been four Glasgow Derbies since the Rangers fans decided that they couldn't handle having the Celtic support in the Free Broomloan. These four matches have resulted in home wins 1-0 to Celtic, 1-0 to them, 2-1 to Celtic and then 2-0 to them in the Dead Rubber.

So there has only been one goal scored by the away side that stood. Left back Callum McGregor did score on 29 December but was flagged offside. It was a close call that one.

There was an weird silence at Celtic Park when they scored, it was something new.

That's going to be an experience for them to go through on Sunday, if Celtic show up and I think we will.

There is no doubt that they have improved, they also made it through the Europa League play-offs as an unseeded team and deserved their win last night against Legia.

But if we stand up to them and ignore the hatred from the stands, we could be in for another Beautiful Sunday.

The defence as always is the problem, Ajer is now a major doubt and Elhamed is definitely out so the new Bhoy Bauer looks likely to start at right back. And don't be surprised if Greg Taylor is in the side too. Stranger things.

Likely line-up

Forster

Bauer Bitton Jullien Bolingoli (maybe Taylor)

Brown McGregor Christie Ntcham

Forrest Edouard

Prediction? The Rangers 0 Celtic 2 with the goals coming from Christie and Edouard.

COYBIG
c'mon the Hoops ,let's get intae this fkn shite ,Hail Hail !! ?⚽️?

Back