the Rangers v Celtic - Beautiful Sunday, 1 September - all comments here

Tti
Have I fucking missed something here. Even sutton is tipping them. Every league game this season we have blown opponents out the water. The scum arent special. They are bang average....at best.
24 fucking nil. And that's including their 3 missed penalties and us being rules (wrongly) offside 6 times. Get intae this shower of scumbag fuckers. Send them back to 1690 with their knuckles dragging between their legs
Tried tae dae 24 Fukin Nil Lubo..widny let me!! Mutha Fukin Shite Program..Call in them other Mutha Fukers???????

Every fecker has got us losin the morra,even big Sutton,based on whit,our defence! have they forgotten what we do in attack! then the shit article in the daily rancid, the day before the game and notice the "furore" about Arthur Boruc has sunk! every fecker is desperate for us to lose,the sfa,spfl,every feckin fan,pundit,smsm,and they prix sing aboot naebody likin them!!!!!!!!COYBIG!

I can see them targetting Christie , Mickey and Jamesie tomorrow and getting fuck all from the mason in black.
They know what we're capable of. Time to show them.
HH?
Thats why I'd probably leave Mickey J on the bench to bring on later. It will be a physical battle so I'd prefer to see hardened old pro instead of a lightweight super-skillful youngster. I'd start Hayes instead cos he will get stuck in and won't back down, plus can give extra cover to the left side as well as drive up the wing too.

Every fecker has got us losin the morra,even big Sutton,based on whit,our defence! have they forgotten what we do in attack! then the shit article in the daily rancid, the day before the game and notice the "furore" about Arthur Boruc has sunk! every fecker is desperate for us to lose,the sfa,spfl,every feckin fan,pundit,smsm,and they prix sing aboot naebody likin them!!!!!!!!COYBIG!

Just like Jock said Michael .....Oor best form of defence is to attack …........Am going for a 3 nil to the Bhoys the morra

MD Whit has got into Sutton why is he not backing us to win tomorrow and he wasn’t backing us during the week when we played either. His commentary was woeful tbh.

Is it because it’s getting played at the crumble dome that everyone thinks we will get beat do you think? HH

This is the kind of game where we miss Lustig. He loved getting stuck in.
Yeah it's been mentioned that we have a lack of leaders on the pitch now, Lustig going and KT for a young lad he had some bite. Calmac, Forrest, Christie, Eddy all great players but not really leaders imo. I can see big Ajer turning into a Lustig type leader. We still have arch villain Broony though, he'll be lying in his bed dreaming of ways to wind these arseholes up tomorrow. ?

Yeah it's been mentioned that we have a lack of leaders on the pitch now, Lustig going and KT for a young lad he had some bite. Calmac, Forrest, Christie, Eddy all great players but not really leaders imo. I can see big Ajer turning into a Lustig type leader. We still have arch villain Broony though, he'll be lying in his bed dreaming of ways to wind these arseholes up tomorrow. ?
He just has to smile ☺

I agree that Ajer drives the team as much as Broony and I hope he stays and picks up the mantle.

We can win.Thats a game in which will give 100% if the selected squad is the proper one.Sevco conceded many goals against Midjylland FC and they struggled yesterday untill the last minute in order to progress.If the weak Legia was a challenge for them then we can destroy them very easily but we'll have to show no fear or hesitation.In this game there will be a battle man to man, it will be very tight but overall the quality will prevail.If we attack organized straightforward together and be clinical we can score 6 goals.We beat Hearts easily and Sevco struggle against St Mirren. The only problem is the ref. We can fall in the trap of making fouls when we ll seek for retaliation. Sevco will provoke Celtic players and they'll have the support of the refs.I think the best formation is 4-3-3

According to the daily rectum Taylor has had a medical at Celtic and jack Hendry is going to Killy as part of the deal
If that means he has time to prove himself its okay but When we have injuries we can't afford losing him.If Ajer and Simunovic get injuries plus the injured Elhamed that means we only have Bitton and Julien letting Bauer exposed while Ralston is on loan.Its a risky decision

Members online

Latest posts

Back