The Rangers vs. CELTIC - All Comments here

Its a shame but I think we've seen the best of big Craig. I don't want to slag him off too much because he's been a good servant. I think the time has come for him to step aside for Bain. Bain is a good shot stopper and a better distributor of the ball. My heart was in my mouth a couple of times last week when Craig was fucking about with the ball at his feet. He's nowhere near saving a pen either, and we know there will be at least one.

Its a shame but I think we've seen the best of big Craig. I don't want to slag him off too much because he's been a good servant. I think the time has come for him to step aside for Bain. Bain is a good shot stopper and a better distributor of the ball. My heart was in my mouth a couple of times last week when Craig was fucking about with the ball at his feet. He's nowhere near saving a pen either, and we know there will be at least one.
Aberdeen got two freebies and couldn't stop us.

Has anyone on Celtic Noise got a ticket or knows anyone who has one?? Will be interesting to hear how bad it will actually be sitting in amongst all those animals. There will be no stories in the media of it raining golf balls, batteries and urine on our fans for 90 minutes. I really hope everyone who is going is able to make it home safe to their families tomorrow night ?

Back