The Rangers vs. CELTIC - All Comments here

So matter of fact Brendan.

Gie yersel a fkn shake. You cant complain.

You tell that to our fans who turned up.

You dont sound like you give a flying fuck

Ooft
I'd rather he was like that than giving the hun something to gloat about. Magnanimous is the word.

Brendan Rodgers has been living in the bubble that he's untouchable because he's won back to back trebles.
This season we have been woeful. Scott Brown is finished! How he can't see that is beyond me. Craig Gordon and Boyata should be punted asap!
We've given them this win by being so bloody poor. Rodgers seems hellbent on playing players that are out of form and leaving decent guys out. Wonder why this is.
Listen mate, yes played poor but they played their best game they can. The press was high and we'd never deal with that well. I agree we need a new way to play games which the press high but Gordon was great at his job. He isn't a sweeper. Give him a target man and we do a total different job today.

When Brendan says stuff like 'we defended well', I really do get the fear. We didn't in any sense defend well. McGregor was quite good in our back 4. Benkovic looked okay until he got injured. Ralston okay when he came on. But collectively we were shite in every area of the park. Gordon stopped it being 2 or 3.

I had the jitters in the first 20 mins, the team did not look wright.
Terrible performance .
BR must take resposibility, he made Sevco look better than they are.
Really hard to take,but we must move on and be positive about the
next half Season. PL must stand up and be counted .
This is hopefully a wake-up call.

Broony was the worst I have seen him today and he has been poor by his standards this season.
He is the leader and that's why we looked second to the ball not just today but too many times this season.
McGregor needs to be given the armband.

Unlike some! Broony has earned his right to have a bad game, but its time for this club great to retire as a back up squad player. Brown should be encouraged into the coaching side for us.
It's not just his age but all the past efforts and playing through injuries. No one can carry on like that for ever, we have been lucky we had a few more years out of him.
He still gives 100% but he just has not got it in his tank anymore, shown too often this season.
He looks to slow play down and go for a side pass, which only encourages others to do the same, not the Brown of old.

McGregor is the man to build the team around now, he is the 100% man who makes others even Lustig look better. Got ruled out by a linesman looking out for the huns, he also ran back and
stopped a open goal, McGregor played really well in a team that looked tired.

Ntcham is a concern, too often gutless or lacking self belief which makes him too often appear poor.

Gordon saves us being embarrassed.
And not his fault all this over passing the ball about the box, it appears on who's ever orders that we should have no plan B playing out of defence or runners looking for a long ball now and then. It is tiresome and irritating to watch at times, and only serves to encourage the opposition.

As for Sevco, they are second rate made look half decent by our not turning up.

On the one positive side, this defeat against sevco leaves Lawell no excuse to tighten purse strings and may prove to be a rare wake up call to rearm and smash them for another 6 years on the trot.
I doubt but hope Desmond was there or watching to feel hurt like he apparently did those years ago.

Nothing to panic about except the underlying concerns of the defence over passing nonsense and just hoping many of us are wrong about the one in charge of scouting, as we need a few new very good proven players

Up there with the loss to Hearts early on this season team can't cope with the high press only Gordon and McGregor get pass marks the rest were anonymous midfield overrun and failed to mark players could do easily have been 3 or 4 for them

That was fuckin shocking from Celtic today.
All over the place couldn't string 2 passes togeither, worst game broony has had for yonks not just him. WTF were the tactics today? Only pass Mark Gordon, Rogers needs to have a look at himself cause that was fuckin dug meat today. HH

Two defenders lost,Wee mac out of position but thought his goal was good one or two players missing others looked as if thier mind was not on the game,no excuse they turned up we struggled,taken a knock but still at the top and why is Morelos still on the pitch,hope they were scouts there to take him away from Scotland.never say die

Up there with the loss to Hearts early on this season team can't cope with the high press only Gordon and McGregor get pass marks the rest were anonymous midfield overrun and failed to mark players could do easily have been 3 or 4 for them
This what I dont get. When teams are employing that tactic why dont we punt a few balls direct in behind them to make them think twice, (think Watt against Barca) yet we continualy throw or kick the ball to a defender who passes it to someone with the opposition breathing down his neck forcing him into a rushed pass or a panicky backpass to CG. Fucking sort it out Brendan.

We were Fukin Pathetic!!??????W/out our real 1st 11 we're incapable of playing the baw forward!! BROWN & NTCHAM have tae go & get Lustig tae fuk as well..They're DUN!! Tae have only 1 striker available & 'Crocked' at that is a FUKIN DISGRACE!!???? Get ur fukin hons in ur poakit Liewell am no watching this PISH the rest ae the Season!! Gon aff ma FUKIN NUT!!????????

I thought it was telling that on the one occasion CalMac got into his usual attacking midfield position he broke through and slotted the ball into the net (he was a few inches offside though). Broony looked like he was knackered (physically & mentally) after Pittodrie & a tough December - I would hesitate to play him and Ntcham together these days.

Broony was the worst I have seen him today and he has been poor by his standards this season.
He is the leader and that's why we looked second to the ball not just today but too many times this season.
McGregor needs to be given the armband.

Unlike some! Broony has earned his right to have a bad game, but its time for this club great to retire as a back up squad player. Brown should be encouraged into the coaching side for us.
It's not just his age but all the past efforts and playing through injuries. No one can carry on like that for ever, we have been lucky we had a few more years out of him.
He still gives 100% but he just has not got it in his tank anymore, shown too often this season.
He looks to slow play down and go for a side pass, which only encourages others to do the same, not the Brown of old.

McGregor is the man to build the team around now, he is the 100% man who makes others even Lustig look better. Got ruled out by a linesman looking out for the huns, he also ran back and
stopped a open goal, McGregor played really well in a team that looked tired.

Ntcham is a concern, too often gutless or lacking self belief which makes him too often appear poor.

Gordon saves us being embarrassed.
And not his fault all this over passing the ball about the box, it appears on who's ever orders that we should have no plan B playing out of defence or runners looking for a long ball now and then. It is tiresome and irritating to watch at times, and only serves to encourage the opposition.

As for Sevco, they are second rate made look half decent by our not turning up.

On the one positive side, this defeat against sevco leaves Lawell no excuse to tighten purse strings and may prove to be a rare wake up call to rearm and smash them for another 6 years on the trot.
I doubt but hope Desmond was there or watching to feel hurt like he apparently did those years ago.

Nothing to panic about except the underlying concerns of the defence over passing nonsense and just hoping many of us are wrong about the one in charge of scouting, as we need a few new very good proven players
Good post Jim, a lot of what I was thinking and a lot more eloquently put than I would have. I am going to refrain from commenting on the game as there would just be too much vulgarity. Come on now lawell and earn your fuckin bonus!

All season we’ve been terrible away from home,but that was the worst today.We just can’t do the basics like passing a to b,I’ve said it before this season & I’ll say it again,the jerseys shrunk to fit inferior players.How many times did Boyata over hit basic passes? He let us down in August,inferior player time to go.Ntcham away from home is like Nakamura,the jersey shrunk for him.Lustig,not been good enough all season,should have stayed on his feet for the goal,FFS Kent & Jack absolute dross.....& tore us apart.We slow down when broony plays but hopefully now the board support BR.HH

I thought it was telling that on the one occasion CalMac got into his usual attacking midfield position he broke through and slotted the ball into the net (he was a few inches offside though). Broony looked like he was knackered (physically & mentally) after Pittodrie & a tough December - I would hesitate to play him and Ntcham together these days.
I think Hayes wd have bn brought on if Benkovic hadnt got injured & McGregor pushed forward! Our midfield 4 has to be McGregor, Rogic, Christie & Forrest & I mean in evry game till we go on a 10 game winning run!! Blew Killie away 3 wks ago, today we wdnt have beat Plastic Whistle..PISH!!??????

Members online

Back