THE UTTER STATE OF IT

SamTeàrlachH

Anyone else watching this Tory leadership 'contest'? It's fucking horrific. How the fuck are we still part of this old, dying Union? We have these public schoolboy wankers vying to ruler over us without any democratic mandate in and for Scotland. It's like that South Park episode where the election for a school mascot comes down to a Giant Doosh vs a Turd Sandwich, yet both of those things are preferable to these scumbags. We need independence now. No more Britain.

No more Union flags on our streets. No more Tory austerity. No more racist immigration policies decided by racist English and British nationalist politicians. No more Nigel Farage. No more Brexit. No more policies decided by foreign or anti-Scottish politicians according to their foreign interests that have NOTHING to do with Scottish self-determination or the needs of the Scottish people. No more oil money spunked away by London rule.

We shouldn't be waiting for Indyref2. We should just tell them we've left the fkn building and anyone who wants to remain in the Union can move to England/Wales/Norn Irn.

Had enough of the shower of self-serving public schoolboys who aren't fit to do any other job. :mad::mad::mad:

Although, the last thing we want to be doing is sending a bunch of Scottish Unionists/British nationalists to the North of Ireland. A united Ireland and an independent Scotland will have the beating of the bastards once and for all, which is why they'll fight tooth and nail, as dirty and devious as every demon in hell, against both. Unfortunately the SNP are way too cautious and timid.

I'm reminded of that song:

Too long we've played the tartan fool,
Too long we've bowed to English rule,
Too long we've cringed before John Bull,
Afraid of confrontation.

My partner used to watch it, as it happens. And even she conceded it was one of the worst things in the history of TV. I don't get the point of it. Is it a game show? Is it just folk going around banging each other and cheating? If so, it sounds a lot like the Tory Party.
?aye they try and cut each others grass on it ,suppose you could call a few of them snakes so aye quite like the Torys haha

Dwelling in england I find it hard to disagree though as a believer in international anarchy, borders mean nothing to me?. What I will say is that I've found the long term natives of the country known as england growing more and more derogatory about other nations and skin colours. Even as a scot I have found a more sinister tone to what used to be predictable banter and I work all over the north of england. I experience nothing like the abuse handed out to those from outwith the uk. The people of england certainly need to reclaim it from the psychos that are garnering all the publicity.

Procastenating has been the curse of Scotland for centuries.

Ironically, that same level of procastenation is hampering the Democratic Party in the States, as they dither over impeaching Trump.

There's no chance of removing him from office, but the fallout from the impeachment enquiry could irreparably damage his 2020 campaign.

Holyrood representatives should be battering down the doors of Westminster. Brexit breaches the terms of the union as understood during indyref and even allowing for a dodgy ballot count, this is the ideal opportunity to demand a second referendum.

None of these reprehensible cunts will say they wouldn't work with Nigel Farage cuz he's a racist demagogue who is allied with people who praise Anders Behring Breivik. In fact, the 'moderate' Rory Stewart said he would work with him. They won't work with Scotland's elected government and they won't consider the overwhelming majority of Scots who voted for remaining in the EU, but they'll work with and 'respect' the English far-right. God help us from these wicked men.

Dwelling in england I find it hard to disagree though as a believer in international anarchy, borders mean nothing to me?. What I will say is that I've found the long term natives of the country known as england growing more and more derogatory about other nations and skin colours. Even as a scot I have found a more sinister tone to what used to be predictable banter and I work all over the north of england. I experience nothing like the abuse handed out to those from outwith the uk. The people of england certainly need to reclaim it from the psychos that are garnering all the publicity.

As a first gen immigrant, I similarly support no borders. But they exist whether I like them or not. And I don't support a hard border with England, but, as you say, England increasingly supports a hard border with the world. That's all they want, these Brexiteers, to expand their racist immigration system for non-Europeans to what they consider to be the untermenschen of Europe - your Poles, Lithuanians, Romanians, Croats etc.

Untitled.jpg

Anyone else watching this Tory leadership 'contest'? It's fucking horrific. How the fuck are we still part of this old, dying Union? We have these public schoolboy wankers vying to ruler over us without any democratic mandate in and for Scotland. It's like that South Park episode where the election for a school mascot comes down to a Giant Doosh vs a Turd Sandwich, yet both of those things are preferable to these scumbags. We need independence now. No more Britain.

No more Union flags on our streets. No more Tory austerity. No more racist immigration policies decided by racist English and British nationalist politicians. No more Nigel Farage. No more Brexit. No more policies decided by foreign or anti-Scottish politicians according to their foreign interests that have NOTHING to do with Scottish self-determination or the needs of the Scottish people. No more oil money spunked away by London rule.

Aye Sam it's like watching a nest of ancient vampires trying their best to pass as humans!

A parade of soulless fuckwits, minus the king of the fuckwits of course, who's realised his best chance of becoming PM is to stay out of sight and say nothing as he can't trust himself not to balls up his own campaign......hardly a ringing endorsement for the next PM when even he knows he's a fucking liability!

Just think one of these colossal c*nts or that albino scarecrow Johnson will be let loose to run Brexit Britain.

HH Sam

Members online

Latest posts

Back