THE UTTER STATE OF IT

None of these reprehensible cunts will say they wouldn't work with Nigel Farage cuz he's a racist demagogue who is allied with people who praise Anders Behring Breivik. In fact, the 'moderate' Rory Stewart said he would work with him. They won't work with Scotland's elected government and they won't consider the overwhelming majority of Scots who voted for remaining in the EU, but they'll work with and 'respect' the English far-right. God help us from these wicked men.

Excellent post. Nailed it. ???

Having seen Labour betray the people and cozy up with the tories, during our indy campaign, who ancient chief bitch destroyed Scotland, can fuck right off.

There is not a chance i wll ever vote Labour after that nor will i ever vote for entitled scum fuck tories.

Limits the choice but SNP for me unless they return to their old mandate on Catholic Schooling then it will be the Greens.

I hope Bojo gets the gig, a first class twat of the highest order seems to me the perfect credentials for leader of the tory party.
It may be painful for Scotland and Ireland in the short term with any talk of indy ref2 or border polls sneered at.
He's proved to be a bit of a bottler by not showing up tonight but he's the clear favourite, but there's still a chance an outsider might beat him to it, they all seem to be a bunch of charmless bastards imo and just opportunists out for themselves, being a prime minister at one time would have been the peak of your career, now it's only something to have on your cv.
Whoever wins won't spare us the serving the many and not just the few speech at Downing St, the first lie every PM tells us. Bastards the lot of them.

I hope Bojo gets the gig, a first class twat of the highest order seems to me the perfect credentials for leader of the tory party.
It may be painful for Scotland and Ireland in the short term with any talk of indy ref2 or border polls sneered at.
He's proved to be a bit of a bottler by not showing up tonight but he's the clear favourite, but there's still a chance an outsider might beat him to it, they all seem to be a bunch of charmless bastards imo and just opportunists out for themselves, being a prime minister at one time would have been the peak of your career, now it's only something to have on your cv.
Whoever wins won't spare us the serving the many and not just the few speech at Downing St, the first lie every PM tells us. Bastards the lot of them.
??? Quality

It’s like the auld chewin the fat sketch wank wank wank wank unfortunately nae good guy

Aye fuck it give it to the demented albino scarecrow......the worst of the lunatics have now taken over the asylum anyway so they may as well hand the crown to the maddest bastard of the lot!

nuts.jpg

Aye fuck it give it to the demented albino scarecrow......the worst of the lunatics have now taken over the asylum anyway so they may as well hand the crown to the maddest bastard of the lot!

View attachment 3229
Less than 5-years ago, old worzel there shamed even the shameless in his gig as Foreign Secretary.

His one legacy of note, was that he managed to unite world leaders in condemnation of his imbecility.

Now that set of chinless, heartless and amoral wonders are about to hand him the keys to the door of Downing Street.

Sadiq Khan should declare a state of emergency in London, as this muppet is the biggest terrorist in the UK. Arlene and Nigel will be puckering up to kiss his arse and blow his trumpet for a seat at the table and the country will slip into a terminal coma.

All things considered, I can't say I'm overly disappointed, as it should be the kick in the arse we need up here to break all ties with the 4th Reich down there.

Less than 5-years ago, old worzel there shamed even the shameless in his gig as Foreign Secretary.

His one legacy of note, was that he managed to unite world leaders in condemnation of his imbecility.

Now that set of chinless, heartless and amoral wonders are about to hand him the keys to the door of Downing Street.

Sadiq Khan should declare a state of emergency in London, as this muppet is the biggest terrorist in the UK. Arlene and Nigel will be puckering up to kiss his arse and blow his trumpet for a seat at the table and the country will slip into a terminal coma.

All things considered, I can't say I'm overly disappointed, as it should be the kick in the arse we need up here to break all ties with the 4th Reich down there.
Fuck state of emergency I’m oan ma last beer ?

Anyone else watching this Tory leadership 'contest'? It's fucking horrific. How the fuck are we still part of this old, dying Union? We have these public schoolboy wankers vying to ruler over us without any democratic mandate in and for Scotland. It's like that South Park episode where the election for a school mascot comes down to a Giant Doosh vs a Turd Sandwich, yet both of those things are preferable to these scumbags. We need independence now. No more Britain.

No more Union flags on our streets. No more Tory austerity. No more racist immigration policies decided by racist English and British nationalist politicians. No more Nigel Farage. No more Brexit. No more policies decided by foreign or anti-Scottish politicians according to their foreign interests that have NOTHING to do with Scottish self-determination or the needs of the Scottish people. No more oil money spunked away by London rule.
You had me when i read no more Union flags?

Members online

Latest posts

Back