THEM

I think they must have serious security problems if tv commentators arent safe

Which to me suggests they should forgeit the game since they cant actually secure away fans if they cant secure people in the safest areas of the stadium

Surely they must lose match 3 nil if they have fans that cant control themselves in their own opinion?
Can you imagine Man Utd refusing tv commentars access because they are not safe?

Why exactly are they unsafe?

BT Sport should have stated that they would not broadcast the sevco game and they would insist that UEFA withheld any money due to sevco for the broadcast of this game. Who has ever heard of a football club refusing entry to tv people because their very presence within a studio inside the inner part of the stadium may provoke their fans to cause a security risk and they could not possibly control the thugs???

BT Sport should have stated that they would not broadcast the sevco game and they would insist that UEFA withheld any money due to sevco for the broadcast of this game. Who has ever heard of a football club refusing entry to tv people because their very presence within a studio inside the inner part of the stadium may provoke their fans to cause a security risk and they could not possibly control the thugs???
They're no normal are they?

Any normal MD would be embarrassed to have to tell a national broadcaster - well, international actually - that it can't have its preferred presenters/commentators in attendance because the club can't guarantee their safety. I wonder if Stewart Robertson is embarrassed or if he just has to follow orders from the DUP crackpot.

Have things got even worse since David Graham got his claws in there?

Alparentlyntheres footage of aribo spitting on a lyon player on the deck he was a diving wee cunt but spitting is the makiest thing u can do especially wen the guys on the deck aswell hope that FARE mob were I attendance aswell hears a few of the old favourites once they realised lyon were playing them aff the park scummy bastards all of them🤬

There is no way whatsoever that this ridiculous club should get away with dictating to a TV channel who commentates on their matches. What an absolute brass neck these clowns have.
A security issue?
If that's true what are these chimps doing about it? Sorry, our fans are total orcs, it's not our problem, your banned?
The SPFL have surely got to address this.

There is no way whatsoever that this ridiculous club should get away with dictating to a TV channel who commentates on their matches. What an absolute brass neck these clowns have.
A security issue?
If that's true what are these chimps doing about it? Sorry, our fans are total orcs, it's not our problem, your banned?
The SPFL have surely got to address this.
Aye and if I was bt I wid not be showing they're games anymore either they knew they scummy wee union bawbags wouldn't be able to resist some anti Catholic chanting it's one thing wen they sing they're shite way hun pundits but imagine if lennon was there they know he wid highlight it thats why they had to act this way one of our biggest clubs beholden to a bunch of wee fannies

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back