theSevco V theChampions at Crumbledome Sun 3-Sep-2023 at 12 noon BST

Monday, ffs I'm off to Cyprus in the morning, though I have tae admit nothing beats Monday Gloating Ghirls & Bhoys seeing Huns with their faces tripping them & they're wee brains realising 🎶OH THERANGERS ARE SHITE, OH THERANGERS ARE SHITE, SO FUCKIN SHITE🎶

The international break means they've got 2wks tae wait till they get Sunday out they're system, St Johnstone away will be a tough game for them & playing Thursday/Sunday & playing catch up, could mean that by the time we play them at the years end, they're lge campaign could be over.

2024 could be the biggest victory parade ever seen in Scottish Football

🎶HERE WE GO 3 IN A ROW🎶

I see Charlie Mulgrew has decided to retire from Football today
Thanks Charlie that long run and diving header agin the Huns.
Enjoy your retirement and always wind up the soup takers. Don’t become one
Cheers CM big MD loved yi 👏👏

HH 🍀

7y06un.jpg

What kind of Scotsman would take a Union Jack to the game with "Culloden" written on it.
Given what happened there its despicable. What a horrible shit of a human.
I noticed that despicable English flag at other hun games.
Celebrating a battle the Scots lost to our long time enemy with the help of the Scots traitors who not only fought against their own people, but massacred our culture, including but not limited to being a Catholic, banning the bagpipes, our Gaelic language and wearing of kilts except the Black watch which was formed to keep us Scots who were left after there highland clearances under the English control till today & won't let us have our freedom including being a Catholic.
The Black Watch is still one of the few regiments still around today.
They don't even hide their hatred of us by marching through out main canters singing their songs of hatred towards us.
I doubt if the Irish immigrants weren't Catholics their wouldn't be such hatred towards them, example their love of Orange Ordre from NI.
They should be ashamed of what they done to their own people not boasting about being traitors.
Their has never been any harmony in Scotland since their betrayal, they support England, the royal family & anything anti catholic, we support freedom of religion, Scotland, Ireland and anybody who are playing England at any sport :)

Cheering that he cheated to get a penalty, says it all about him and the club he plays for
Even thou everyone can see the little sod cheated no redress from the SFA no punishment no words warning just a penalty to the advantage of the other lot not even a comment in the Media bet they didn’t send a letter demanding a explanation of a penalty being awarded for no reason

Back