theSevco V theChampions at Crumbledome Sun 3-Sep-2023 at 12 noon BST

:oops: Anyone goin ,,,,you get to shout at an empty building and maybe knock fk out each other ,while being staunch loyal and a fat hun bastard

F5QuaLBXQAECbQ3

ffs bottom righthand corner ,,,,,,Never Fear,,,,,, just start screaming now :LOL:
They are gathering for the Beale Oot protest...

Screenshot_20230905_204135_Gallery.jpg

White and Protestant? Could be a wee opperchancity there for you Bridie. ( Don't worry, we'll keep yer secret )
You dancer. I am in with a shout as the next sevco captain. I'm maybe to good compared to some of their latest signings though. I'd be just like their previous captain, Barry Ferguson, sitting in the dressing room celebrating a defeat for the Ibrokes club (as he did when he knew it made the sacking of Paul Le Guen almost inevitable). 🤣🤣🤣

WATP - We Avoid Tax Payments!

You dancer. I am in with a shout as the next sevco captain. I'm maybe to good compared to some of their latest signings though. I'd be just like their previous captain, Barry Ferguson, sitting in the dressing room celebrating a defeat for the Ibrokes club (as he did when he knew it made the sacking of Paul Le Guen almost inevitable). 🤣🤣🤣

WATP - We Avoid Tax Payments!
Ya wannabe hun test tube 🧪 Yi
Captain Bridie nah
Um gon ti Greggs

HH 🧪

I hear the halfwit Keevins predicted a 3-0 win for the huns..when is this sad excuse of a journalist going to retire?Time and time again he makes an absolute cunt of himself!

I saw nothing in than hun team to fear anytime soon and i thank Beale for spunking 13 million on dross!The "Beale Revolution" is on its arse after 4 games lollll Whos up next?

butland is someone who needs keeping an eye on he pushed kyogo in the penalty box when th ball was still in play .i also noticed he had an altercation with a ball boy behind the goal in eindhoven last week when he grabbed the ball from him he is obviously getting the hang of the mindset to play for sevco

Wow! This racist bigot does not want Tavernier or Goldson as their captain due to their skin colour!!!

View attachment 23677
Are we surprised by this ? No, of course not, it is learned behaviour and this is what they are taught in their homes, any other society would be shocked by statements like that, but not the wee west of Scotland tickly fingered, bowler hatted, mob Scotland's shame FTH

Back