Tierney Threads Merged

Oh OK, so what some people do, somehow defines them ?
Like a sparky, or a welder, interesting concept
I have always gone with the idea of, 'this is what I do, it's not who I am' but, that could be just me ;-)
HH
Aw man.......if I had to be defined by what I do, or what I've done - then I reckon there's a cushioned cell with my name on it.

Imagine having to try defining a hun by what they do?

They're saying he's 'told people' he wants to leave. I don't know how they know that. I imagine it's nonsense. I'd avoid Arsenal like the plague, if I was him. Yes, shitloads more money, but a very volatile situation going on there right now. I know they got to EL final, but they're a bit of a laughingstock. I'm not sure he'd really progress at Arsenal during this period. And they're not going to be in Champions League for years to come imo.

They're saying he's 'told people' he wants to leave. I don't know how they know that. I imagine it's nonsense. I'd avoid Arsenal like the plague, if I was him. Yes, shitloads more money, but a very volatile situation going on there right now. I know they got to EL final, but they're a bit of a laughingstock. I'm not sure he'd really progress at Arsenal during this period. And they're not going to be in Champions League for years to come imo.

Spot on
One person knows what's going on and curremtly, he's our left back
I went to the Emirates right after they opened, and watched them beat Portsmouth 4-1 (Adebayor, our latest 'potential signing' according to MSM, scored Portsmouth's consolation goal)
A nice stadium, a full house, but absolutely no atmosphere
The travelling Pompey fans, outsang and out cheered their hosts
About as far removed, from Celtic Park, as you could get
HH

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back