Tierney Threads Merged

Sell him? Miss out on CL this year, fuck up team moral and miss out on 9 in a row and CL next year. Unhappy fans. Doesn't make financial sense. Keep him, let him lead us to 10 in a row(think merchandise profits from that) possible CL money for next 3 seasons. Bigger transfer fee. Ecstatic fans. That makes more sense.

I dont think KT would get any stick from the fans, TV. If the board allow him to leave, the fury and the anger of the fans will he aimed at one place...them.
If any of our stars are sold in this window then it proves what people have been saying is true. Our board is on a money making money saving operation with no plan to strengthen or progress the team.

Thanks Lubo I totally agre I don’t think our fans would give KT abuse as we all love him too much and he is one of us. I don’t think he wants to leave either so if he does go it will be an act of Treason by the Board which I for one would never forgive them for. We are enroute to 10iar and in the Champions league Qualifiers and so we need all our best players here. Plus are Arsenal not out of Champions League this season?

Thanks Lubo I totally agre I don’t think our fans would give KT abuse as we all love him too much and he is one of us. I don’t think he wants to leave either so if he does go it will be an act of Treason by the Board which I for one would never forgive them for. We are enroute to 10iar and in the Champions league Qualifiers and so we need all our best players here. Plus are Arsenal not out of Champions League this season?

My concern is that if we fail to qualify for the champions league then our board will look to make that money somewhere else.

What a thread to wake up to. 5 pages of will he, won't he. No one actually has a clue what will happen. No one knows what the player of the board think. The sooner the window closes the better. We can stop all this pessimism..... for a while.

I think it will happen this summer. It's going to be soul destroying and I don't say that lightly. It also raises the prospect of having no decent left or right back for next season. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we bring back Efe Ambrose as a "replacement" for Lustig, seriously.

It’s meant to unsettle us. I would love Kieran come out and say he’s got unfinished business as is going nowhere, the same with Calumn.
Exaclty, Slippy's mates in the EPL & MSM will be giving it 'big licks' the closer we get, to the start of the new season
KT is Celtic through & through, but as we all know, money talks & our Board is driven by the lure of the sheckle
Like everyone else, I hope KT remains for the 10 IAR
HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back