Timo sent packing?

I would disagree. I think Weah loved being here and it's tragic that he was not given much of a chance to play. Given the choice between starting for your country and subbing with 10 minutes left because the manager only sees you as a sub (and the manager's not playing loaners, for whatever reason), Weah made the right call and it has no bearing on his "level of commitment" to Celtic.

It doesn't matter the reason he preffered to show his commitment solely to his country over us when he had the chance to feature for both but decided not to include us in his options

Whether he felt he wasn't getting enough game time with us? Who knows but I'm pretty sure that he wasn't guaranteed a specific amount of games but one thing is certain He won't have any game time with us this season if ever

It wasn't only Lenny who used him sparingly BR used him as a sub and an 18 year old loanee who isn't being played by his parent club as a loanee or otherwise is not in a position to make demands on a manager

I'm pretty sure that if he was at PSG and the same options were available he'd have fallen into line with what the club demanded so he can't have it both ways

If a player is not 100% committed to our club then cut him loose

I don't think he would have received a League winners medal with us as I don't think he had enough involvement although I may be wrong but he had an excellent chance to win a Scottish Cup winners medal and possibly even one for his nation

HH?

ROGIC was OUR player is STILL OUR PlayerHe can't be held responsible for receiving injuries when playing for his country as can't John Kennedy

Weah was afforded the option to play for the US come back for the final then return to the US

Rogic wasn't afforded any similar option
What I would say that any player receiving an injury on international duty should have his salary payed by his country while he's unavailable to his club through said injury

Weah decided against what was a sensible agreement for both us and US so I think tgat showed his level of commitment to us

HH?
You don’t seem to be getting my jist??my gripe is our inability to hold our pish,,telling the hun media every bit of shit to beat us with before key games.....

Members online

Latest posts

Back