Timo sent packing?

Leagues won

We have no manager

He did what it sayd on the tin

and he's off early for the world cup

think we've missed a chance , maybe PSG recalled him as we did have an option for another 12 months , maybe new manager doesn't want him

good luck anyway Timo

maybe coach neils a bit of a cnt

Nice kid. Respectful. Good player in there. Maybe needed to play with a partner for a while in a 2 and we weren't going to give him that chance. I think writing was on the wall for him and Burke when Lenny was quoted saying we only had one striker available for selection. Got his chance at Pittodrie from the start and didn't take it. Still too young to be consistent so can't judge his overall ability, but his endeavour and positivity is what I'll remember him for. Good Luck to him with his national side I'd be happy if he came back one day soon

Nice kid. Respectful. Good player in there. Maybe needed to play with a partner for a while in a 2 and we weren't going to give him that chance. I think writing was on the wall for him and Burke when Lenny was quoted saying we only had one striker available for selection. Got his chance at Pittodrie from the start and didn't take it. Still too young to be consistent so can't judge his overall ability, but his endeavour and positivity is what I'll remember him for. Good Luck to him with his national side I'd be happy if he came back one day soon

Really like him too. Geme enough and frightenin pace.

I agree 100% wish hime well.

" . . . the gaffer told me that it is in the best interest of the team that I collect my things and go home rather than be a part of the game on Sunday so I’ll be on my way."

WTAF?

Timo was giving the option to return after international duty in the cup final week the last international game is 23rd May , the USA national team are allowing him to leave this last game and return to Celtic to prepare with the Celtic sqaud apparently he did not want this arrangement. This was reported tonight.

Timo will be a great player, for PSG or anyone else who has him. He could have been one of those players who grew into being a Celtic star over the next few years, but it looks like we'll never know.

PSG gave us a gift, and it pretty much sat unopened on the shelf.
Problem is he's not ours to grow, sadly in my opinion as I think we'd develop that lad.
I wonder if the question was asked about extending and PSG or his advisors weren't happy about the lack of game time. Lennon hasn't seemed keen on gametime for any of the loan lads but he did seem to have a wee soft spot for Weah out of the 4. I can only assume he wasn't coming back next season so it suited all parties to break now

Timo was giving the option to return after international duty in the cup final week the last international game is 23rd May , the USA national team are allowing him to leave this last game and return to Celtic to prepare with the Celtic sqaud apparently he did not want this arrangement. This was reported tonight.
Just read that. Idiots again jumping to conclusions and having a dig at Lenny before the truth reviled. Get a grip you ‘insert Offensive word’! Jest

Last edited:
6 changes Hearts shortchange their fans, you will not read about this. Is this game not as important as the Celtic hun game, thought not. Fuck the media dont let them feed off old firm shite, there is no old firm.
Untitled.jpg

Loved his enthusiasm and pace and he managed to bag a few goals too. I don't think he merited a starting place though and his statement does have a wee whiff of someone who knows the right things to say to his target audience. Does he have a background in politics? ??

Aidybhoy can you calm down in the bad language/ insults?

Hear what you are saying but it’s really just how it has been said that has clearly caused offence. Not the nicest word is it?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back