To all the nay sayers and there were plenty

Knew he would come good

Said at the tail end of last year, if i ever wanted to pick someone to take us into battle it would be Lenny .

Today he showed what he had in his locker to offer and jesus it was sublime football , worthy of a hoops wearing team to play

Lubos post above sums it all up it had everything

Lenny started us on this journey he was quite rightly appointed to take us to the 9,and what a fantastic style of football to get us there

were in safe hands folks enjoy the journey

Backed him all the way
think he's admitted to eating a large slice of humble pie over on his blog Larry!
pure wank shaft, everyone has there opinions but Christ this idiot went way over board with it all. Think he should pack in the blogging all together because the way he pretty much went about this was too embarrassing to recover from for me. Guys a fucking clown shoes.

Backed him all the way

pure wank shaft, everyone has there opinions but Christ this idiot went way over board with it all. Think he should pack in the blogging all together because the way he pretty much went about this was too embarrassing to recover from for me. Guys a fucking clown shoes.

Yeah but he’s admin on here and he may hit you with a pm threat of a ban ?? ask kelly imatim samtearlich and moi. Only he didnt ban me in the end.

Must have been my penchant for mockery ???

Back