To all the nay sayers and there were plenty

I'm sure someone will gripe that we should have had more and that this one's a dud and that one isn't Celtic class and it's all Lawwell's fault. I find that attitude towards the team to be piss poor and that's my verdict.

The bhoys did it and did it in spades today and the freebies at the bigotdome must be shitting themselves thinking about what they have to face next month.

I'm sure someone will gripe that we should have had more and that this one's a dud and that one isn't Celtic class and it's all Lawwell's fault. I find that attitude towards the team to be piss poor and that's my verdict.

The bhoys did it and did it in spades today and the freebies at the bigotdome must be shitting themselves thinking about what they have to face next month.

It wasn’t only verdict loads of people were wanting a moonbeam.

Can’t all be laid at one persons door. You wanted benitz after all ?

Your first part is right shammy the so called dyed in the wool greatest fans in the world will be waiting for a bad result and here they might get it but no the day cunts ????????

Fantastic, exciting, inventive, attacking football. Loads a goals, loads a skill on display. Creative players doing what they do best and best of all no boring passing from side to side across our defence.
Hail f#€king Hail NFL.
?????

And not a single penalty in sight but plenty of missed fouls from Kevin Clancy coupled with only 1 minute injury time despite substitutions

HH?

It wasn’t only verdict loads of people were wanting a moonbeam.

Can’t all be laid at one persons door. You wanted benitz after all ?

I'm quite happy to admit I didn't want Lenny but I was quick to say he would have my support come what may and I never mentioned TheVerdict, I was just giving my verdict as I'm entitled to one as well.
Didn't get to see the game but I hope someone posts the goals later on.
Corpus is turning into a God and wee Mikey the new Jinky.

I admit I was wary about the Celtic legend NFL being reappointed full time manager. I always thought he would get the job and if he secured the treble then was deserving of it. I was thought we needed his strength to deal with the shite we will suffer this season but was concerned about his tactics based on some performances last season. But when he explained about continuing to use Rodger's tactics mid-season it made sense.

Although not a doom monger like some "fans" I will say I was not a vocal cheerleader either (like TET for example, as Maria rightly pointed out - sorry missed out MD & Niall J too).

I am delighted I underestimated NFL's tactics and will be happy to eat humble bridie for the rest of the season if this unplayable form continues! HH ?

I'm quite happy to admit I didn't want Lenny but I was quick to say he would have my support come what may and I never mentioned TheVerdict, I was just giving my verdict as I'm entitled to one as well.
Didn't get to see the game but I hope someone posts the goals later on.
Corpus is turning into a God and wee Mikey the new Jinky.

Yes i know but everyone had their own views but most are saying other supporters are wrong when their right when in actual fact they too kept true to themselves and just said who they would like, like your good self and benitz.

Just hate bandwagon shit pal.

Threads like this cause it.

Loads on this forum wanted a box office name

Weren’t sure on Lenny etc.

I too was undecided but read what TET had to say and he was convincing.

Like yer goodself i would back whoever our manager is. Thats what we do.

NFL is battin it out the ballpark and thats magic.

Ps only used the benitz thing as an example as i know you would get where i was coming from regarding band wagon hoppers pal, lets face it its all about opinions than i told ye so’s lol ??

Yes i know but everyone had their own views but most are saying other supporters are wrong when their right when in actual fact they too kept true to themselves and just said who they would like, like your good self and benitz.

Just hate bandwagon shit pal.

Threads like this cause it.

Loads on this forum wanted a box office name

Weren’t sure on Lenny etc.

I too was undecided but read what TET had to say and he was convincing.

Like yer goodself i would back whoever our manager is. Thats what we do.

NFL is battin it out the ballpark and thats magic.

Ps only used the benitz thing as an example as i know you would get where i was coming from regarding band wagon hoppers pal, lets face it its all about opinions than i told ye so’s lol ??

I did say at the very beginning that the job would be Neil's anyway but what do I know? Frightened to look at how shite I was at this predictor thing. ?

Latest posts

Back