To all the nay sayers and there were plenty

Yeah but he’s admin on here and he may hit you with a pm threat of a ban ?? ask kelly imatim samtearlich and moi. Only he didnt ban me in the end.

Must have been my penchant for mockery ???
Hahaha fuck him, ban me all he wants, I don’t give a fuck. Just proves what a fucking tube he is!

Hahaha fuck him, ban me all he wants, I don’t give a fuck. Just proves what a fucking tube he is!

?. He said he’s cool with people not agreeing with him but it should never get personal. He must have been brought up as a monk in an abbey lol.

Reactions: Ray
?. He said he’s cool with people not agreeing with him but it should never get personal. He must have been brought up as a monk in an abbey lol.
Ha fuck that’s me being nice, I wouldn’t see that as personal at all. Just telling the truth of what I see, he’s full of shite.

Ha fuck that’s me being nice, I wouldn’t see that as personal at all. Just telling the truth of what I see, he’s full of shite.

I called him hitler then he acted like hitler and goebbels. Thought i was on a train. He told me in pm not to say anything on forum.... i answered him on the forum haha.

To be fair to him i think he did try n wind his neck in when i just kept hitting him with mockery n banter. Then he was undermined publicly coz WC had a wee chat with him just to say its a forum and also took the bans down immediately. So think he had a lot to think about that day.

I admit I was wary about the Celtic legend NFL being reappointed full time manager. I always thought he would get the job and if he secured the treble then was deserving of it. I was thought we needed his strength to deal with the shite we will suffer this season but was concerned about his tactics based on some performances last season. But when he explained about continuing to use Rodger's tactics mid-season it made sense.

Although not a doom monger like some "fans" I will say I was not a vocal cheerleader either (like TET for example, as Maria rightly pointed out - sorry missed out MD & Niall J too).

I am delighted I underestimated NFL's tactics and will be happy to eat humble bridie for the rest of the season if this unplayable form continues! HH ?

NFL has can does and will deal(t) with the shite both on and off the park

Football related shite racist and religious shite as well as being blamed for bringing it on himself which I could never understand or concur with

Personal physical attack Religious cultural and race attacks Threats to himself and his family Being assaulted at his place of work while surrounded by police and safety stewards

I'd love to see how Slippy G would handle similar scenarios By deflection I'd imagine as that's what he's good at

Not that I'd want to see him forced to have to deal with the shite that Lenny has and I'm certain he never will be Unless of course by his own disgruntled knuckle dragging excuses for human beings when all things are possible

The difference is Lenny is a fan of our Club He has won us Titles Trophies and presided over some of the greatest wins in our history

Gerrard can admit to NONE of that in regard to the Club he currently manages

HH?

NFL has can does and will deal(t) with the shite both on and off the park

Football related shite racist and religious shite as well as being blamed for bringing it on himself which I could never understand or concur with

Personal physical attack Religious cultural and race attacks Threats to himself and his family Being assaulted at his place of work while surrounded by police and safety stewards

I'd love to see how Slippy G would handle similar scenarios By deflection I'd imagine as that's what he's good at

Not that I'd want to see him forced to have to deal with the shite that Lenny has and I'm certain he never will be Unless of course by his own disgruntled knuckle dragging excuses for human beings when all things are possible

The difference is Lenny is a fan of our Club He has won us Titles Trophies and presided over some of the greatest wins in our history

Gerrard can admit to NONE of that in regard to the Club he currently manages

HH?
You are right Bill. It is disgusting the sustained abuse NFL has received over the years. What makes it more sickening is the way the Scottish media constantly blamed HIM as being responsible for his attackers' actions.

The worst example for me was the Daily Record's front page "Black 'n" Blue' headline with a large picture of Neil's battered face. They were mocking him because the non-tax paying cheats had beaten us in the lunchtime game then Neil got beaten up by a "couple of grandads".

The whole article was disgusting and laughing at NFL and had Jabba's slimey fingerprints all over it. The reality of the situation was these 2 grandads were in their 40s, had a long history of GBH, attacked him from behind in an unprovoked and unexpected attack and beat him unconscious while hurling sectarian abuse t his prone body. They were only stopped thanks to the intervention of a nearby bouncer.

How any Celtic fan would buy this rag or give them online clicks is a mystery to me! And the club should give them the cold shoulder too.

Lennon has survived all this and much worse and is strong enough to withstand the onslaught he will receive this season and next.

Slippy G can't even handle the mild rebukes he perceives that he receives from what is actually a very compliant cheerleading media who are desperate for him to succeed.

Wanted Stevie Clarke as our manager but said if its Lenny i would be happy aswell.The fans that piss me off are the ones who post things like"'please no Lenny?"or "hes fuckin clueless" or "he'll fuck up our chance of 10IAR" then a couple of weeks later say lets get behind the manager ?but thats just football fans for ye ?bet the majority that stood waitin for that bus procession a few weeks ago will be singing his praises aswell now when most were raging he got the job.Anyhow good to see everyone behind the manager now .happy days ?

Would like to say that Lenny is a better manager now I think he seems less fraught than the first time around,probably matured a bit,just my thoughts as I say.
I think he needed that break. It was full on from going straight from playing to managing.

He has matured and experienced different problems - managing Bolton with their financial problems (including Lennon actually paying the staff their wages out of his own pocket).

Like PA, I was originally hoping for Clarke (as I was before Rodgers was appointed) but I was always going to fully support Lenny if he was going to get the job. Could never understand the vehement opposition to Lennon from some fans or people believing the ridiculous moonbeams like Rafa, mourinho, etc.

I wasn't sold on Lenny getting the job again either.....my preference was Stevie Clarke but I'm fucked if I'm going to 'eat humble pie' or apologise to anyone for voicing that preference.

Stevie Clarke was and still is a brilliant manager. He's an extremely clever tactician and man manager, who has shown he can work miracles on a shoestring budget and get the best out of players. He's highly respected in the game and has vast experience working with some top managers, coaching top players at top clubs. As much as I loved Lenny I thought Clarke was the more experienced and tactically astute candidate and my worry was that Lawell/board would use Lenny's relationship with them (club hierarchy) and his stature within the support as a way to temper criticism of themselves with regard to under-investment in the team and their continued flawed policy of only signing 'potential/project' type players.

I never once slagged Lenny off, was never disrespectful to him in any way (why would I, the guy is a legend and has endured some amount of shit for his love of Celtic) and always said that if he got the job then I'd put my reservations to one side and give the man 100% backing, which I have done since the second he was appointed.

I'm just as ecstatic as those who championed Lenny from the off, why wouldn't I be? In fact maybe even more so as, ironically for me, Lenny has done the very thing I've been banging on about for years now......he went out and signed more experienced players to add some much needed balance and know-how to what has been a young and at times (mainly in Europe) naive team. Again somewhat ironically that was something a few of Lenny's biggest backers on here described as (and I've toned this down) unaffordable, unworkable and 'not based in reality'.

So it just goes to show......we may all have an opinion, doesn't mean any of us have a fucking clue though! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I wasn't sold on Lenny getting the job again either.....my preference was Stevie Clarke but I'm fucked if I'm going to 'eat humble pie' or apologise to anyone for voicing that preference.

Stevie Clarke was and still is a brilliant manager. He's an extremely clever tactician and man manager, who has shown he can work miracles on a shoestring budget and get the best out of players. He's highly respected in the game and has vast experience working with some top managers, coaching top players at top clubs. As much as I loved Lenny I thought Clarke was the more experienced and tactically astute candidate and my worry was that Lawell/board would use Lenny's relationship with them (club hierarchy) and his stature within the support as a way to temper criticism of themselves with regard to under-investment in the team and their continued flawed policy of only signing 'potential/project' type players.

I never once slagged Lenny off, was never disrespectful to him in any way (why would I, the guy is a legend and has endured some amount of shit for his love of Celtic) and always said that if he got the job then I'd put my reservations to one side and give the man 100% backing, which I have done since the second he was appointed.

I'm just as ecstatic as those who championed Lenny from the off, why wouldn't I be? In fact maybe even more so as, ironically for me, Lenny has done the very thing I've been banging on about for years now......he went out and signed more experienced players to add some much needed balance and know-how to what has been a young and at times (mainly in Europe) naive team. Again somewhat ironically that was something a few of Lenny's biggest backers on here described as (and I've toned this down) unaffordable, unworkable and 'not based in reality'.

So it just goes to show......we may all have an opinion, doesn't mean any of us have a fucking clue though! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Somebody say something to you Andy?

Somebody say something to you Andy?

No pal nothing like that......just making the point that 99.9% us who backed other candidates were not hating on Lenny or being disrespectful to him in any way. Some of us just saw things a bit differently, it didn't mean we were 'against' Lenny it just meant we were 'for' someone else and for me that was Stevie Clarke and I make no apologies for backing Clarke at the time.

All this chat is irrelevant now anyway......Lenny is the manager and while he may not have been my preferred choice as manager he's had nothing less than 100% backing from me since he became manager. He's made some really good signings with more still to come, he has guided the team through the CL qualifiers so far which can be a really tricky task and he's started the season with a bang with the bhoys playing some brilliant attacking football yesterday and that above everything else is what matters. ;)

HH Maria (y)

No pal nothing like that......just making the point that 99.9% us who backed other candidates were not hating on Lenny or being disrespectful to him in any way. Some of us just saw things a bit differently, it didn't mean we were 'against' Lenny it just meant we were 'for' someone else and for me that was Stevie Clarke and I make no apologies for backing Clarke at the time.

All this chat is irrelevant now anyway......Lenny is the manager and while he may not have been my preferred choice as manager he's had nothing less than 100% backing from me since he became manager. He's made some really good signings with more still to come, he has guided the team through the CL qualifiers so far which can be a really tricky task and he's started the season with a bang with the bhoys playing some brilliant attacking football yesterday and that above everything else is what matters. ;)

HH Maria (y)
Andy, stevie clarke was a reasonable shout, but sectarianism turned his stomach,great coach,decent human being but he was never going to put himself and his family into that bowl of shite,that's why from day one, it was Lenny's gig Hail Hail

Why did he nit baill out. Why accept scotlandl job, when he could have made a difference in Scottish league. hammering ibrox team.

Andy, stevie clarke was a reasonable shout, but sectarianism turned his stomach,great coach,decent human being but he was never going to put himself and his family into that bowl of shite,that's why from day one, it was Lenny's gig Hail Hail
yeah but he became national coach. stiched up killie. Go back down south if not interested in bigotry.

HH Maria (y)

Everyone has the same right to voice whoever they wanted. I liked SC for it too then i heard a better argument fot lenny.

Thing is we’re not a bunch of five year olds sticking tongues out at each other na na ni na na, told you so.

Its alright to have individual views and follow them.

HH ☘️

You shouldn't have to. Steve Clarke would have been a good choice for Celtic, and I think those who were Lenny from day 1 would agree that Clarke would have been a good fit, even if he wasn't our first choice. Clarke is an excellent coach and manager, and he had Killie punching way above their weight all season last year (look at how Killie did today and you can see the difference). No reason why he wouldn't have performed well as gaffer for Celtic as well.

just making the point that 99.9% us who backed other candidates were not hating on Lenny or being disrespectful to him in any way.

Sounds like a little hyperbole there. Maybe 99.9 percent weren't hating on Lenny, but there were a significant number of people who were for Mourhino or Benitez or -- try not to laugh -- David Moyes, and who pretty much dumped on anyone who disagreed with them. Even after Lenny was hired. You can go back in this forum and find them, and it was a lot worse in the wider world of social media.

Not only this, there are still a lot of butthurt individuals out there who still complain about Lenny on Twitter and Facebook Amazingly so.

All this chat is irrelevant now anyway......Lenny is the manager and while he may not have been my preferred choice as manager he's had nothing less than 100% backing from me since he became manager.

Agreed. Hail Hail.

Back