Top_Bhoy is a hun infiltrator

I'm a Celtic supporter I would say NOI support celtic not the (ra) my dad was a republican and a Celtic supporter in all the years growing up he never taught me a ra song at home (not to say I didn't hear them at games) but I DON'T support the ra is that really weird????
Jinxy i think you miss the point of this convo mate, the person detected a troll and called the troll out, now it may not be the way you do it but she happened to say to the troll as she was suspicious say up the RA and stop the deladomul patter, the troll fucked off it appears. So i don't think she is asking everyone on here to shout up the RA but it is a good way to determine a troll if they are from the darkside because its like asking you, if you were a troll to say you are 100% behind hating all catholics, could you say that to preserve your cover, i could not.
So it would appear that trolls don't like been asked to do things that go against their belief, maybe its the fear of been outed later also by their own, you know how when they sit with mates and say things like, i made a name up and trolled them, then i said up the RA billy, and billy slaps him.

Last edited:
Jinxy i think you miss the point of this convo mate, the person detected a troll and called the troll out, now it may not be the way you do it but she happened to say to the troll as she was suspicious say up the RA and stop the deladomul patter, the troll fucked off it appears. So i don't think she is asking everyone on here to shout up the RA but it is a good way to determine a troll if they are from the darkside because its like asking you, if you were a troll to say you are 100% behind hating all catholics, could you say that to preserve your cover, i could not.
So it would appear that trolls don't like been asked to do things that go against their belief, maybe its the fear of been outed later also by their own, you know how when they sit with mates and say things like, i made a name up and trolled them, then i said up the RA billy, and billy slaps him.
No I've not missed the point she said he proved he was a hun because he wouldn't say up the (ra ) (he may well be a fucking hun ) and I said I'm a Celtic fan and I wouldn't say up the (ra) so does that now mean I'm no longer a Celtic fan??? And to be honest if I went to all that trouble to troll a hun website I'd say fucking anything to them to keep fucking them over Don't forget I'm using a false name so it can't come back and bite my arse

No I've not missed the point she said he proved he was a hun because he wouldn't say up the (ra ) (he may well be a fucking hun ) and I said I'm a Celtic fan and I wouldn't say up the (ra) so does that now mean I'm no longer a Celtic fan??? And to be honest if I went to all that trouble to troll a hun website I'd say fucking anything to them to keep fucking them over Don't forget I'm using a false name so it can't come back and bite my arse
Would you say anything!!

I wouldn't expect any Celtic supporter to unilaterally support a movement they don't personally sanction, jinxy, but there are certain idioms and linguistic terms that would haunt me to use.

The same applies to the Ungrateful Dead!

I'm fairly sure that Maria played many angles in trying to determine the motives, the RA reference is one of many she would have made.

I wouldn't expect any Celtic supporter to unilaterally support a movement they don't personally sanction, jinxy, but there are certain idioms and linguistic terms that would haunt me to use.

The same applies to the Ungrateful Dead!

I'm fairly sure that Maria played many angles in trying to determine the motives, the RA reference is one of many she would have made.
Well if I anonymously went on a hun website to troll they hun bastards I would expect a couple of easy questions to be asked like (fuck the pope ) us to them (up the (ra) them (God save the queen ) us (Glasgow is green and white ) so they fall at the first hurdle why fucking bother??? If you go on away fans sites you have to say some shite that you wouldn't otherwise say

I browse their sites for the sheer comedic value, I wouldn't contemplate interaction because you can't debate an idiot (or idiots in that example).

They are a different (in)breed and that is evident with their willingness to spend ridiculous amounts of time on other clubs platforms.

This platform would drive them bonkers, because amid some of the less serious stuff, there are some high quality points being made.

Many of our contributors are constructing points (with limited access and resources) that are finely-honed areas of relevant debate.

It would be foolish and naive to believe that our enemies in sport and the media would not attempt to create division and splits between our core contributors.

Perhaps they have a natural talent for lies and bullshit, but having met the average hun on far too many occasions, I wouldn't credit them with the ability to maintain the facade!

That's my point if you're going to troll them you have to go the whole Hog you wouldn't go on one site, pick somebody at random, and get caught out first time
But they really are that fucking stupid, jinxy......they do it often and repeatedly!!!

Even when they're collared the first time, they come back in v1. 2 and try again???

Dumb as fucking doors, the lot of them!

I browse their sites for the sheer comedic value, I wouldn't contemplate interaction because you can't debate an idiot (or idiots in that example).

They are a different (in)breed and that is evident with their willingness to spend ridiculous amounts of time on other clubs platforms.

This platform would drive them bonkers, because amid some of the less serious stuff, there are some high quality points being made.

Many of our contributors are constructing points (with limited access and resources) that are finely-honed areas of relevant debate.

It would be foolish and naive to believe that our enemies in sport and the media would not attempt to create division and splits between our core contributors.

Perhaps they have a natural talent for lies and bullshit, but having met the average hun on far too many occasions, I wouldn't credit them with the ability to maintain the facade!
I take a look at some sights
Stand free, the bears den, hibs/hearts, which I can't remember names of
But I don't register on they websites not interested that much but if I was they fucking wouldn't catch me out on the first day

I take a look at some sights
Stand free, the bears den, hibs/hearts, which I can't remember names of
But I don't register on they websites not interested that much but if I was they fucking wouldn't catch me out on the first day
To be fair though, jinxy......you have an IQ that extends beyond single digits.

These fuckers have got more fingers than IQ points!

FFS........they've got more eyes than IQ points and that's including the cyclops lookalikes!

But they really are that fucking stupid, jinxy......they do it often and repeatedly!!!

Even when they're collared the first time, they come back in v1. 2 and try again???

Now that is where we fall down, no matter which way we think about them as being thick bastards, we know not all of them are, so some will get in. We catch up with them eventually. We have to be vigilant

To be fair though, jinxy......you have an IQ that extends beyond single digits.

These fuckers have got more fingers than IQ points!

FFS........they've got more eyes than IQ points and that's including the cyclops lookalikes!
Fucking love you're reply there nearly spilt my fucking tea Hail! Hail! But Don't take this the wrong way,
don't take your subtle insight onto one of there sites because even them dumb fuckers just might suss you out right away

Well if I anonymously went on a hun website to troll they hun bastards I would expect a couple of easy questions to be asked like (fuck the pope ) us to them (up the (ra) them (God save the queen ) us (Glasgow is green and white ) so they fall at the first hurdle why fucking bother??? If you go on away fans sites you have to say some shite that you wouldn't otherwise say

You get tae fuck ya dick. Fkn womble

I'm on there website anonymously pretending to be one of them of course I would say anything especially to fuck with there already fucked up minds that's the whole point of it

How ye fuckin them up exactly when yer trawlin out their mantras.

Truth is you look like a hun on here now.

Out of your own stupid mouth coz all you do is stir thebpot and look for wee fights.

By yer own admission thats what you set out to do.

Your never a Celtic fan.

Just like you SP debating wi at the very least a village idiot. Jeez

Back