Tory Truss slashes tax on rich

I
Our economy and the people of the UK are just pawns and justifiable collateral damage in the grand game for the greedy ultra-rich to become much much richer.

Before Brexit the £ to $ exchange rate was fluctuating between about 1.45 & 1.7. Yesterday it tanked again to almost parity. Meanwhile some people are making huge profits betting against the £. Can you guess who these greedy feckers support? Yes, the very person responsible most for causing the £ to collapse!

View attachment 20239
View attachment 20240
These shorts that happen are engineered and deliberately tank currency and companies.

The gamestop battle was a great coming together to battle it...still ongoing. Its still ongoing all over as these guys are parasites looking to bet and tank and make $ in the bull pitt.

Mysterious freezes on sales of shares or trading. It stinks.
The USA have been printing an hiking everything they can. The year's in the making planned war in Ukraine now with them looking to be the nGas suppliers to w europe....shocker.

Another one passed without a whimper. The UK can now share all of your details and surrender your info to the US. No issue to you or me really but it was a submission of our privacy that we did not vote for.

It has been given the greenlight to combat a tory enemy...
At the same time they dish out benefits to their voters.

We are all sitting tight just now.
It's going to take the winter bills before people wake up

I

These shorts that happen are engineered and deliberately tank currency and companies.

The gamestop battle was a great coming together to battle it...still ongoing. Its still ongoing all over as these guys are parasites looking to bet and tank and make $ in the bull pitt.

Mysterious freezes on sales of shares or trading. It stinks.
The USA have been printing an hiking everything they can. The year's in the making planned war in Ukraine now with them looking to be the nGas suppliers to w europe....shocker.

Another one passed without a whimper. The UK can now share all of your details and surrender your info to the US. No issue to you or me really but it was a submission of our privacy that we did not vote for.

It has been given the greenlight to combat a tory enemy...
At the same time they dish out benefits to their voters.

We are all sitting tight just now.
It's going to take the winter bills before people wake up
As I read recently, "if you allow powerful people to make huge amounts of money during a crisis, then don't be surprised when they create crises to make even more money"! 🤬🤬🤬

The only released critical reporting comes from neutral nations.
There are pinches of salt to be taken with most of it due to political leanings but make no mistake we are in the shit big time.
It's been beyond even the wildest dreams of incompetence.
This happens when you give positions of power to people that are either faces for a darker lord or plain idiots given as a crony network.

If ever you have had the pleasure talking to a toff tory that is a high ranking person in your company you will feel this pain acutely.

Zero awaremess. Most of the time zero forward risk assessment.
Oblivious or geared towards their own kpi
It only takes one zoom call and you quickly understand they have no fucking idea how anything works.

Waffle, waffle, buzz word ,waffle

Avoid the question.

(parliment in a nutshell)

The community are nothing better than the trashy influencers on social media most of us have no time for.

Same base line intelligence.
Same greed.

The smarter ones stay hidden
It's banannas

The one's that could be asked or challenged or could answer hide away.

Let the nugget deal with it and fall.
Hate the idiot "in charge" as a policy or law change is passed.
Keep the money coming

Rotten

I think JR Hartley would have been a more successful angler if he had learned to use a ghost net with a touch of si mag in the water 👍😁

BB I know you speak in jest but we need a fanny up front that doesnt have a first touch but knows how to stick the ball in the onion bag 👍
I agree pal. I would love a goal scoring forward who knows how to find the net. They might not be as good a player as we currently have, but know how to score in 80% of our matches.

I know I have been slagged in the past and will be ridiculed again. But I would love to have a back-up 3rd choice striker like Nisbet, Shankland (or even Colak) who is naturally free scoring and we can trust to see us over the line against domestic opponents. Not a popular opinion, but I think Scottish developed strikers such as Griffiths (yes, even though he had a lot of personal issues) have mostly done well for us.

45% tax on highest earners (629,000 people earning over £125,000 per year) abolished. But not in Scotland for some reason. Bad news for Winning Captains and other Noise corporate fat cats :ROFLMAO:
Cap on bankers' bonuses abolished.
Raise of corporation tax from 19-25% scrapped.
Universal Credit conditions further tightened to further penalise the poor.
'Fuck the poor, the workers and the middle class!' - Tory Manifesto same as it ever was.
Truss' Chancellor is called Kwasi Kwarteng. Quasi-human Kunts the pair of them.

I've tried to avoid this till now

The Tories have in the last 12 years lurched further and further to the right

Cameron was Blair in blue, May was similar, then we got Boris.......
Similar to the unions killing the Labout party by electing the wrong Milliband, the tory party membership have selected a woman that has been in every Tory cabinet of the last 12 years but has been near invisible because every PM has barred her from doing the TV rounds.... cos she's fucking as awkward as waking up in bed with your birds granny

Now faced with her or Sunak, they couldn't bring themselves to pick the brown fella despite the obvious fact he was in a different universe as regards credibility compared to her. A fucking lickspittle yes, but through gritted teeth, he had the tools and he came out with credit in the bank through Covid. If you watched any of the leadership debates he told her that her policies would crash the economy, send interest rates soaring etc. in other words he predicted month ago the damage she would do. My old bhoy says very little about politics, but the other day he said,
'this must be the first fucking government thats imposed sanctions on themselves'

Now in control, this govt. cut taxes for the richest, removed a cap on bankers bonuses that were legislated after the crash to stop them betting big with other peoples money, yet they're unable to agree to uprating benefits in line with inflation to help those that are currently drowning.

The only positive to this government is that they have in a week or so, finished their party for a generation. As Labour grow in credibility after a long time in the wilderness, they're fucked.

As an aside, im staunchly a supporter of independence to protect against this type of government. We hear western politicians espouse democracy to the rest fo the world. And they are 100% correct to do so. But in the UK, 5 million Scottish people can vote for everything but a Tory government and end up with a Tory government..........its fucking ludicrous to think we are possibly the only country in the western world that gets the opposite of what we vote for through the Union.

BB I know you speak in jest but we need a fanny up front that doesnt have a first touch but knows how to stick the ball in the onion bag 👍
i agree with that, i think we have goals but they're not yet at that level

We've seen all these guys scoring against Scottish teams for fun...
Before CL, you'd have rated Kyogo at 20 million, Abada/GG millions etc

After 3 games in CL, we've really got a reality check, these guys are top drawer in SPFL only...so far

As I read recently, "if you allow powerful people to make huge amounts of money during a crisis, then don't be surprised when they create crises to make even more money"! 🤬🤬🤬
Canadian activist Naomi Klein has written a couple of books about the neo-liberal free market agenda (they basically believe Governments and Rules and regulations get in the way of money making).
Kleins second book, The Shock Doctrine details how a crisis, real or manufactured, is an ideal time to pass emergency laws etc.
The whole austerity thing we went through was tried out successfully in Argentina first. Klein said in the book that they planned to do it in Britain next.
Klein said the UK electorate were to smart to fall for it.

Check out a book by Nobel laureate economist Joseph Stieglitz called The Unholy Trinity- The IMF, The WTO and The World Bank.
If governments resist their neo liberal agenda they get nothing from The Unholy Trinity. You have to structure your economy to their neo liberal agenda or you will be replaced by a Government that will.

Back