Transfer Round-up (merged)

52 minutes. Announce Victor ta fuck! What does Lawwell need with a heated driveway when he could have The Great Wall Of Kenya. But leave it to the very last minute, just as the penny arcade drops that Kent aint happening.

El Hamed (y) Bolingoli (y) Julienne (y) Bauer (y) Taylor (y) and bubbling under Connell (y) Alifobi (y) Frimpong (y) O'Connor (y) Shved (y) Elyounoussi (y) Forster (y) What a feckin window !! and despite the huns grand plan ( which was a good one by the way). Enlist our SMSM friends to emphasise the quality of our signings Aribo , Ojo, Jones. Davis, Edmundson, Hellander, Barker and King all done early, get to the Europa groups, and watch the fuckin' Taigs tear each other apart Sack Lennon and his pish tactics, sack Lawwell and his fuckin' biscuit tin fuck invisible Desmond fuck the second rate signings coming in slapdash fashion ( Have you seen the tossers on you tube ?) and if we are honest with ourselves they were fucking spot on and the Coup de Gras was Trample the fenian bastards on Sunday and when they're lying in the gutter greetin' on Monday finish them of by signing Ryan Kent.
My grateful thanks To Neil and the Bhoys and the board for tearing up their script and shafting them on Sunday.Thanks for a great transfer window ( I still believe David Turnbull is ours ) and one other thing guys do you really believe Peter Lawwell waits till 9 am on the final day of the window, phones various targets and they all come running like fuck to Celtic Park to sign on ???. Keep the faith in our club always, they are better organised than we give them credit for :love::love::love:

Last edited:
From Sky Sports transfer centre

23:18 SOW JOINS KILMARNOCK

I thought thought the fat hun pig signed a few years ago
kris-boyd.jpg

Back