Transfer Rumours

Kyser Souza is at the city training ground running around like a big jessie ,,claims being made city group want him to come to us on ;loan ,,,,,but the fannies lookin at other options as Ajax and some other club are tracking him

Belmonte rumoured to be joining us if the big jessie knocks us back

in other news the huns have sold hee haw ,ma laptops fried and ma new tablets are better than dope

I actually don't get this anti feeling towards Ben Davis if we should be actually interested in a possible load with a option to buy deal if it is in the offering, as it makes perfect sense to myself.
Believe we still need cover for starfelt as things stand, with Welsh given the role last season and looked uncomfortable in having to play in a unnatural role for him, maybe unfair upon him also.
Think potential buyers for Jules could well be on the cards still, but that will depend upon how he fairs in pre season matches as still no one really knows how he is with the return from the injury still.
Young Murray and liewel will possibly benefit hugely under the watchful eye of stevie mac this season and hopefully in a position to be loaned out next season to progress there development even further, to help them to be ready for a potential starting role within our team imo.
So if Davis is looked upon as someone to fill a void still within the squad then so be it and a potential decision between him and scales at the end of the season would make perfect sense to me anyway.
Weather Davis is actually good enough for ourselves? Haven't a clue, but possibly a safer bet than what we currently have on offer for cover imo.

I actually don't get this anti feeling towards Ben Davis if we should be actually interested in a possible load with a option to buy deal if it is in the offering, as it makes perfect sense to myself.
Believe we still need cover for starfelt as things stand, with Welsh given the role last season and looked uncomfortable in having to play in a unnatural role for him, maybe unfair upon him also.
Think potential buyers for Jules could well be on the cards still, but that will depend upon how he fairs in pre season matches as still no one really knows how he is with the return from the injury still.
Young Murray and liewel will possibly benefit hugely under the watchful eye of stevie mac this season and hopefully in a position to be loaned out next season to progress there development even further, to help them to be ready for a potential starting role within our team imo.
So if Davis is looked upon as someone to fill a void still within the squad then so be it and a potential decision between him and scales at the end of the season would make perfect sense to me anyway.
Weather Davis is actually good enough for ourselves? Haven't a clue, but possibly a safer bet than what we currently have on offer for cover imo.
Welsh and Murray were threw in at the deep end last year playing in a system unknown to them and also playing with the first team so i would think they would be more up to speed this year

Davies left us hanging in the wind last year right up till the very end when Klopp swooped in ,so i would hope it's our turn to do the same to him , really believe it's his agent linking our name to him

The thing with Davies is that it was a genuinely massive club that stepped in to buy him. At the time they had a huge injury crisis with their defence and he probably thought he had a very realistic chance of playing in a lot of games and winning trophies with them, without so much upheaval in his personal life as involved in moving to a new country and for more pay. He backed himself to be good enough to make a difference in that side, but once he got there Liverpool realised the youngster they had drafted in was rather good so Klopp decided to stick by him and develop him instead of giving any gametime to Davies.

Now whether or not he is worth the money is not up to me. I find it unpalatable that they are asking for £4m for a player to only bought for £1.6m and have not given a single minute of first team action to. He fits our requirements rather well and if it wasn't for that happening a couple of years back then I think all of our support would be delighted to be linked with someone like him. But if our manager and scouts think that he is value for money and decide to buy him then that is enough for me and he'd get my 100% support when wearing the hoops, but I suspect quite a lot of our fans will not be so generous and will hold it against him for snubbing us before.

I don't think he would want to take a wage cut to sit on our bench
He has to try and rebuild his career now especially with the "Flop" label attached to him at present.
Such is football that you can attach such a label to a player that once Henry and Bergkamp had given to them when they signed for arsenal.
If he is deemed good enough to fight and provide competition for a position within the team, then don't see what his past wrong decision has to do with regards ourselves now imo.

Last edited:
The thing with Davies is that it was a genuinely massive club that stepped in to buy him. At the time they had a huge injury crisis with their defence and he probably thought he had a very realistic chance of playing in a lot of games and winning trophies with them, without so much upheaval in his personal life as involved in moving to a new country and for more pay. He backed himself to be good enough to make a difference in that side, but once he got there Liverpool realised the youngster they had drafted in was rather good so Klopp decided to stick by him and develop him instead of giving any gametime to Davies.

Now whether or not he is worth the money is not up to me. I find it unpalatable that they are asking for £4m for a player to only bought for £1.6m and have not given a single minute of first team action to. He fits our requirements rather well and if it wasn't for that happening a couple of years back then I think all of our support would be delighted to be linked with someone like him. But if our manager and scouts think that he is value for money and decide to buy him then that is enough for me and he'd get my 100% support when wearing the hoops, but I suspect quite a lot of our fans will not be so generous and will hold it against him for snubbing us before.
It was also a non contest between ourselves and Liverpool at the time BB.
We were a complete shambles at the time and lenny still in charge and only a matter of time when he was going to be out of the door.
Not surprised he wanted to wait to see if anything else was to develop for himself, and even as a panic buy for Liverpool was still a better option for him than what we had on offer at the time imo.

Welsh and Murray were threw in at the deep end last year playing in a system unknown to them and also playing with the first team so i would think they would be more up to speed this year

Davies left us hanging in the wind last year right up till the very end when Klopp swooped in ,so i would hope it's our turn to do the same to him , really believe it's his agent linking our name to him
We have moved on a very long in a year Kelly, to be a team hoping to compete for a SPFL title to now a team ready to compete within CL football now.
A huge jump in standard and already our approach with players coming into the club has already got that in mind and signs also of trying to get the younger players to a standard to be ready if required.
Still our back up options in the CB positions remain unanswered still with only Welsh available at present who could step in if it was a case CCV or starfelt were unavailable for any game at that level still, especially without knowing any answers surrounding jules at present

To right StevieBhoy same as myself.
Could well be a different story come the end of next season for many of our players, but until then not going to bother to entertain the nonsense
I dont think he will be leaving myself but the source Romano is usually pretty accurate in his information.

croatian international who can play let or right wing and solved a problem position at celtic that had lots of highly rated players fail at.

I suspect the success of tierney at higher level in similar role albeit other wing means he will be attracting clubs

1 international eperience with a top team currently
2 can cope with cultural changes quickly
3 isnt on a monster wage
4 will most probably add value to a big club with problem right back

the prices of failed options at right back for celtic is pretty large prices

therefore i suspect celtic will be getting an offer to take him this summer that will be hard to refuse

whether player takes the bigger wage depends on offer on table.

but i suspect if someone offers 25 milion and 75 grand a week wages or more he will be gone this summer

I dont think he will be leaving myself but the source Romano is usually pretty accurate in his information.

croatian international who can play let or right wing and solved a problem position at celtic that had lots of highly rated players fail at.

I suspect the success of tierney at higher level in similar role albeit other wing means he will be attracting clubs

1 international eperience with a top team currently
2 can cope with cultural changes quickly
3 isnt on a monster wage
4 will most probably add value to a big club with problem right back

the prices of failed options at right back for celtic is pretty large prices

therefore i suspect celtic will be getting an offer to take him this summer that will be hard to refuse

whether player takes the bigger wage depends on offer on table.

but i suspect if someone offers 25 milion and 75 grand a week wages or more he will be gone this summer
Can't disagree with any of those points as it is something that we are always going to be left open to.
Yet timing and with CL football on offer we still hold a huge advantage imo.
Josip shows what he is capable of within the CL and his price along with many others will increase hugely also, and not forgetting about a world Cup either.
With all that in mind, it wouldn't be a surprise for clubs to be showing an interest, it would be more shocking for us as a club to show any interest in any potential offers especially when raising funds for the playing squad isn't much of a issue at present imo.

Can't disagree with any of those points as it is something that we are always going to be left open to.
Yet timing and with CL football on offer we still hold a huge advantage imo.
Josip shows what he is capable of within the CL and his price along with many others will increase hugely also, and not forgetting about a world Cup either.
With all that in mind, it wouldn't be a surprise for clubs to be showing an interest, it would be more shocking for us as a club to show any interest in any potential offers especially when raising funds for the playing squad isn't much of a issue at present imo.
it will always come down to value for money in offer.

it can go 2 ways

josip stays has good season in cl and league and stays on wage we can afford and adds value on off field

player gets offered wage we cant match and he wants the bigger wage guarantee and club accept the price offered

while other clubs have funny money wage potential if a player gets offered bigger wage elsewhere club needs to sell if player wants the wage or risk disruption

cause club has reasonably current stable finances the offers for player need to be value added off the pitch to compensate the loss on it

thats why sevco players arent worth that much in sales revenue since most clubs know they are already way over their wage levels and cant hold onto the current squad without offering discounts to offload the big wage and while they are hamstrung and their players are being offered bigger wages they arent likely to sign on for long term deals without a wage hike

which is unsustainable unless they have billionaire topping them up every season they make masive losses

But that would beg the question where wage the billionaire when club was going for a deep discount could have saved them but chose not to?

And probably because the minute he manifests his underwriting the horde will demand he does even more than current 10 million loses every season

the catch in unsubsidised leagues like ours is the wage bill dictates the financial limits of club

therefore players who offered more than we can offer need to be allowed to leave for reasonable price or we too will end up with massive losses despite having decent side on pitch with no real room to grow since wages crippling club like happens at the blue horde every year.

it will always come down to value for money in offer.

it can go 2 ways

josip stays has good season in cl and league and stays on wage we can afford and adds value on off field

player gets offered wage we cant match and he wants the bigger wage guarantee and club accept the price offered

while other clubs have funny money wage potential if a player gets offered bigger wage elsewhere club needs to sell if player wants the wage or risk disruption

cause club has reasonably current stable finances the offers for player need to be value added off the pitch to compensate the loss on it

thats why sevco players arent worth that much in sales revenue since most clubs know they are already way over their wage levels and cant hold onto the current squad without offering discounts to offload the big wage and while they are hamstrung and their players are being offered bigger wages they arent likely to sign on for long term deals without a wage hike

which is unsustainable unless they have billionaire topping them up every season they make masive losses

But that would beg the question where wage the billionaire when club was going for a deep discount could have saved them but chose not to?

And probably because the minute he manifests his underwriting the horde will demand he does even more than current 10 million loses every season

the catch in unsubsidised leagues like ours is the wage bill dictates the financial limits of club

therefore players who offered more than we can offer need to be allowed to leave for reasonable price or we too will end up with massive losses despite having decent side on pitch with no real room to grow since wages crippling club like happens at the blue horde every year.
I don't see any problem with the wage structure we have currently got in place, going by the reports given TET.
Still paying enough to make the top players in the club very wealthy still and possibly a decent bonus payment given to the success gained from European football, especially CL thrown into the mix as well.
We all know, that there is potentially much bigger riches on offer to most of the players within the current squad and nothing we can do as such, to be able to compete with that either.
However under Ange so far, we seem to have wanted to attract a different type of players with a club first before the financial gain mentality that we have seen so much of in the past.
Under Ange, i actually don't see him wanting to stop any player who wishes to leave us, especially if it's for financial gain more so than for footballing reasons, and just can't see josip or any of our players at present having such decisions to make at present.
Talk about 15M at least for josip at the moment, yet that could easily become double that with a decent CL and World Cup showing next season and surely the club and josip are well aware of that also, so it would be financially a poor decision and even worse one for him regarding footballing to even consider any potential offers from elsewhere, compared to what we have on offer for him next season imo.
The scum have been overpaying there shite for years now as its the only way to attract any players to that shithole and rancid club.
Even now they have to keep "Dad's Army" on board in a desperate attempt to make CL football next season as without it there still is no finances available to do any type of restructure in payments to attempt to make the scum manageable.
They still remain years behind us and only a run of CL money is going to get themselves close to us, and still can't ever see that happening to be substantial for many a year for the scum, especially from the moonhowlers within them.
Ange has already become there worst nightmare and they already know its going to cost the bastards a fortune to even become competitive with us as thing's stand imo.

Back