Transfer Rumours

Might be a few players available on free transfers coming out of Russia apart from Larsson could save the club a bit of money sure that will interest them

Well worth a punt, available on a free transfer, has already said Glasgow would be a dream move, still considers it home, he said it broke his heart having to leave when his da moved to Barcelona, spartak Moscow wanted £13 million for him……
Agreed BB, at least the club should be showing an interest at least I would have thought.
Of course money is always going to play a factor but with no transfer fee involved it seems as a potential no brainer imo.

Fantasy Transfer Valuations according to Transmarket listed by the Glasgow City site as much respected !,,,,,,!

have Kent listed as most valuable player in Scotland and Trav…. Listed at 9 mill but Calmac at only 7.5 mill thought it was a joke but no that much respected site transmarket
has Listed the values Pure fantasy to me

Fantasy Transfer Valuations according to Transmarket listed by the Glasgow City site as much respected !,,,,,,!

have Kent listed as most valuable player in Scotland and Trav…. Listed at 9 mill but Calmac at only 7.5 mill thought it was a joke but no that much respectEd site
has. Listed the values pure fantasy to me
it's reads like a 7yr old was asked to do the valuations for his thick hun da to send to print

Was released, no real surprise as his game time was always going to remain limited and even more so when Forrest was offered a new contract
still listed as a squad member

See Jules is back to playing mind games on social media with his photo of a plane flying off into the sunset.
For a player I had huge respect for before his injury, must admit he is starting to get on my tits at the moment.
Wants to start realising our club doesn't evolve around him, so either fight for your place or fuck off, not bothered either way at the moment.

See Jules is back to playing mind games on social media with his photo of a plane flying off into the sunset.
For a player I had huge respect for before his injury, must admit he is starting to get on my tits at the moment.
Wants to start realising our club doesn't evolve around him, so either fight for your place or fuck off, not bothered either way at the moment.
he was never a fighter he's not in our plans so expect him to be gone quite soon

I think the lesson here is stay away fae French players, not worth the hassle, 🤷‍♂️
Bundesliga club Schalke and Ligue 1 sides Rennes and Lorient are all said to be keen on the 29-year-old’s signature. With reports claiming a £1.5m bid has been tabled by Lorient.

Last edited:
It feels like his time is up John ...he appears to think it's all about him and that just doesn't fit with Ange.
He's not in my thoughts when I think of us moving forward as a team anymore but more importantly Ange clearly doesn't see him as part of his plans. Time to go I think.

Members online

No members online now.

Back