Transfer Rumours

Heard today that the utd keeper is being looked at by them wonder why we never went for him he's been pretty good and he's certainly better than bain
Got that impression from Niall that Bain was a good team player within the dressing room which is a great factor for team spirit, especially from a player who's game time is going to be so limited especially with the form Joe Hart has provided, and if that's the case then I'm grand with that for the time being still.

Got that impression from Niall that Bain was a good team player within the dressing room which is a great factor for team spirit, especially from a player who's game time is going to be so limited especially with the form Joe Hart has provided, and if that's the case then I'm grand with that for the time being still.
I could be good for team spirit in the dressing room but I'd make a shit goalkeeper! Time to sign a good back-up as Barkas and Bain just don't cut the mustard.

Never seen that John well in that sense fair dos I mean I'm more than happy way big Joe its just he's a freebie that siegrest

On another note.....Aston Villa are away to Old Trafford in the FA Cup.....Slippy should get a warm welcome ....Its on BBC just now if anyones interested....

Last edited:
Never seen that John well in that sense fair dos I mean I'm more than happy way big Joe its just he's a freebie that siegrest
At a total guess finding a keeper prepared to play a no 2 role, especially after being a no1 isn't going to be easy, and as much as I would feel happier having the safety net of a decent no 2, but the risk of upsetting a stable looking changing room, then the option to remain as we are might just be favourite till the end of season imo.

At a total guess finding a keeper prepared to play a no 2 role, especially after being a no1 isn't going to be easy, and as much as I would feel happier having the safety net of a decent no 2, but the risk of upsetting a stable looking changing room, then the option to remain as we are might just be favourite till the end of season imo.
Ano its a hard position cause a youth keeper needs games so u need to find a bain who let's be honest as good a guy as he us he'd lucky to be at celtic

Back