Transfer Rumours

Just had a wee look on ibrox noise, it's always good for a laugh.
They have a story up stating Kent & Tav penalty don't get called up for England because Southgate has his favourites and the English national side is just a clique 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nothing to do with Kent being shite lol Tony Ralston had more goals & assists than Kent last season.
They also forget that Tav can't defend, they claim the guy is World class 🤣🤣🤣
Great for a laugh, huns are comedy gold

Just had a wee look on ibrox noise, it's always good for a laugh.
They have a story up stating Kent & Tav penalty don't get called up for England because Southgate has his favourites and the English national side is just a clique 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nothing to do with Kent being shite lol Tony Ralston had more goals & assists than Kent last season.
They also forget that Tav can't defend, they claim the guy is World class 🤣🤣🤣
Great for a laugh, huns are comedy gold
But surely the English manager should have Tavpen on the bench so that when they are coming up to their inevitable elimination on penalties he can come on in the 119th minute to score on the shootout. The only flaw is hoping that your opponent doesn't attack against him in that last minute otherwise you might be in trouble!

But surely the English manager should have Tavpen on the bench so that when they are coming up to their inevitable elimination on penalties he can come on in the 119th minute to score on the shootout. The only flaw is hoping that your opponent doesn't attack against him in that last minute otherwise you might be in trouble!
Tav would probably choke on the big stage

Wow! We have reportedly bid £9m for a striker. He is not someone I am familiar but IF it is true then I'm delighted that we are supporting Ange again very early in this transfer window.

Believe City are looking for 20M which seems to be the going rate now for a young player with potential within the championship nowadays.
Was always potentially going to be out of our price bracket as such imo BB, but if true it looks like we are certainly prepared to spend money within this transfer window

Wow! We have reportedly bid £9m for a striker. He is not someone I am familiar but IF it is true then I'm delighted that we are supporting Ange again very early in this transfer window.

:oops:wtf ,,,,,have our board been drinking the toilet water

It says they knocked back a bid of £9m. Then says the player is also a target for celtic.
Nowhere does it say that celtic were the team that bid £9m
Behave lol

It says they knocked back a bid of £9m. Then says the player is also a target for celtic.
Nowhere does it say that celtic were the team that bid £9m
Behave lol
Well spotted - I had read it on another website where it implied the offer was from Celtic but then linked the Celtic Star write-up on the same subject and never read it as fully and they have been more coy/accurate with how it was written.

No doubt the boy semenyo is a good player but as ange has shown theres also very good players all the shop who maybe wee bit raw or more polished like our jaoanese bhoys but one things fir sure money wise theres a huge difference i liked the look if the wee left back from Lanus perfect type for angeball and furher on sell at huge profit HH

Checks to see its not April 1st. 😂 😂 😂 😂

Back