Transfer Rumours

Manchester United winger Amad Diallo has joined Rangers on a six-month loan - a year after arriving at Old Trafford in a £19m move from Atalanta.

The 19-year-old Ivory Coast winger has made only nine appearances since his switch from the Serie A club.
But Rangers sporting director Ross Wilson described it as "a really exciting signing for us".

"Amad and United had an array of options this window across the Premier League and in Europe," he said.

what's the story here...is this guy any guid......
Me thinks if was any good he would be at the African Cup just now.

Talking of feet I think mine are shrinking! Bought a pair of bits today usual size and they're like fucking boats, took them back got the smaller size, left one fits OK, right one is still too big! So not only are my feet shrinking the right one seems to be shrinking faster than the left one!! Another 6 months of this shit and my right foot will be a stump!! Shrinking feet might be appealing to a Squatch like Bridie (he could pretend to be almost human) but I can't afford shrinking feet! Anyone got any advice? 🤷‍♂️
You can try clogs or Steel tae capped Jesus sandals 🩴 Stumpy

HH Stumpy the 🙀

Me thinks if was any good he would be at the African Cup just now.
To true and Man U would not be sending him out on loan if he was any good expect Fergie had a bit of say to help his old club with the manager deciding who he could do without,thier mugs keep asking about the money from Paterson deal,paper money which no doubt any received up front will have disappeared down the dept pit,every time Celtic sign a player they have got to top it to keep the mugs happy smoke and mirrors that is if they haven’t sold the mirrow

Last edited:
Can't dismiss the guy to be honest...we send our youngsters out on loan to gain experience in lesser leagues and they are more often than not stand out players in that team...it's all relative....paddy Roberts was a stud for us but couldn't get a look in at city...no question the guy is a player... just saying

Can't dismiss the guy to be honest...we send our youngsters out on loan to gain experience in lesser leagues and they are more often than not stand out players in that team...it's all relative....paddy Roberts was a stud for us but couldn't get a look in at city...no question the guy is a player... just saying
I agree. We should never under-estimate our enemies! The guy is clearly highly thought of to be signed for one of the top clubs in Europe and he could thrive in Scotland or he could fail, but we shouldn't just dismiss him cos he signed for sevco.

I agree. We should never under-estimate our enemies! The guy is clearly highly thought of to be signed for one of the top clubs in Europe and he could thrive in Scotland or he could fail, but we shouldn't just dismiss him cos he signed for sevco.
I googled him, seen a 6 min”highlights” video disnae matter if he’s signed for the Huns or not, there was nothing in the video that would make me want to spend£2 million never mind £20million, if we signed him it would be a meh from me

Could it all be just a smokescreen to keep the zombies happy before they cash aribo in, and no time left to spend again?

i loved the way of life out there, the families go out with kids around 10/11pm at night,
eat together and have a few wines to round the day off........

Same as in Greenock, only it's burglars tool kit at 10 pm, then a chippie on the way home, and Lanny and elDorado, with 4 Crown chasers on tha lanai, until the sun comes up...months later...after all it is Greenock
You left out the Cragburn cocktail DILLIGAF,lucky numbers 365.

HH

Another big change though is that we buy a player and get them playing on the pitch to see what he can do. How many players did we buy recently that we then left to stew in the stands or on the bench of months to "let them settle in? The best way for a player to settle in is to play fecking football.

Can you imagine moving to a new country, with a completely different culture and shitty Scottish weather, you turn up to training every day and knock your pan in, return to your lonely hotel room waiting for the next training session (particularly last season during lockdown), and then when it comes to game day you don't even get a chance? How demoralising is that? Week after week, month after month. At least if you get a chance on the pitch then it boosts your morale and gives you something to speak to your teammates about. It helps you settle in much quicker.

Poor man-management like this resulted in far too many decent players who were not cheap to buy being wasted in the stands for months on end. And then "someone" inside our club starts to leak to friendly media people that this person has an "attitude" or is has failed to settle . No shit! So would most people.

I know that this season has been very trying due to the huge turnover and also injuries inflicted on our players, but Ange seems keen to give players a chance as soon as possible, even if he knows that they will take time to adjust to his preferred style of play. At least they feel wanted and that they are contributing and so are much more motivated to succeed with us.

Spot on Bridie, Polish Paddy springs to mind.

Celtic Underground twitter/KDS transfer thread saying we are trying to get a Left Back in tomorrow. Will depend on transfers out happening.
That actually wouldn't surprise me Gary and still remains our weekest outfield position and not covered properly in terms of back up either imo.
Don't actually see scales as a natural LB long term, even if it's a close call between him and Taylor somewhat still.
Hardly done his cause much good yesterday and disappointed he failed to deliver yesterday when given the opportunity to do so.
Think scales would be more suitable as a left CB as a 3 imo, but no signs of us using that option still, but wouldn't write scales totally off yet either

Expecting a very busy day tomorrow with a number of players been moved on, weather permanently or loaned out, remains to be seen yet.
Anyone got any idea about the current situation regarding Mikey Johnson? Thought he would have at least made the bench in the last couple of games or is he on the treatment table yet again?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back