Transfer Rumours

Ano its wierd as fuck any daft feel good story is made bigger than it is i mean its not like theyre skint or anything record turnover,record shirt sales a run to a euro final that was worth 50m itself i wonder why theyre not using these stupid headlines anymore🤔
Did they ever find the missing 94m who were at the europe league final

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems cheap, even for a hun, heeds will be exploding in zombieland
No they won't 50, as the laptop loyal will have been briefed to report it at a ridiculously inflated value like they did with Paterson to Everton.

They'll probably they'll say it is an £xm deal, where they will start with the buy-out clause even if this isn't met up front, then include any add-ons and include his 3, 4 or 5 year wages including bonuses - with rounding up for each value before summing it up.

Remember that none of these guys can tell the difference between 1 and 55!

Souza,,,Everything has its time,,,,,,this coming from a dick who was out on loan he was really that good ,,,,,,time to move on Ange ,we really don't need another ego to ruin team harmony
It seems to me now, that we are only giving out names now with our main interest elsewhere.
Remember the O'Reilly deal? Signed up far to quickly after this so called McGee deal fell through, yet could McGee have given us anything that O'Reilly has provided to date?
Even Alex came from nowhere after so called other names placed before him.
Ange has become a very shrewd operator within the transfer market, and believe that he likes to use the tactic of distraction to get the real deals he's interested in confirmed imo.
We no longer need to play to the galleries and haven't found any reason to question any additions made to the squad since his arrival, something the scum still can't get there heads around, and long may it continue imo.

Check oot the size o him
And to think griff got sent home last year from training camp for unprofessionally turning up unfit, looks at least 2 stone over weight, they’ve absolutely nae chance o selling him, no even as a sumo wrestler 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 19193

The official The Rangers (2012) F.C line is:

14 stone plus add ons

Everything over there comes with add ons these days

Did they ever find the missing 94m who were at the europe league final
Read an article in one of the rags the other day that they made over 40m (at least I think it was over 40) in their magnificent run to the final.
Same article mentions Man U made 15m reaching the final the previous year.
I would like the fuckwit who penned this article to explain how they made 3 times what Man U did.
This is why the 5m they get for Aribo will end up being 50m. Absolutely sickening ass kissing to appease the rabid support of that mob.

That's it, sevco are going to win the title. They have just signed a "wonderkid" from Millwall. Don't think we will be able to compete, that's a 16 year old wonderkid from motherwell and now another 16 year old wonderkid.
We may as well just hand our title over just now
Will they be sponsored by aloe Vera spot remover or will that be a conflict of interest
With there new spot remover Armitage Shanks skin wash fresh from the Ipox 🚽
Mmm

HH 😂

I dont know where u all are troops but its fuckin lovely sunny weather in bonny alba 😎 its all good in the celtic universe apart fae that mob staying deed next time(i know🤷‍♂️)life couldnae be better so HAIL HAIL to u all hope yous are all good 👍

Ive not had a joint today honest🤫😂😂

Back