Transfer Rumours

Read an article in one of the rags the other day that they made over 40m (at least I think it was over 40) in their magnificent run to the final.
Same article mentions Man U made 15m reaching the final the previous year.
I would like the fuckwit who penned this article to explain how they made 3 times what Man U did.
This is why the 5m they get for Aribo will end up being 50m. Absolutely sickening ass kissing to appease the rabid support of that mob.
I like when the rags say they got at least double the price for a player than they actually did , then the deluded mob think they have loads of dosh to spend and get wound up when nothing is spent 😂

Wid score plenty here but we have big jackie to do wit this guy does kelly ive seen talk us looking for another striker so fuck knows
I like the look of this fella. Another big unit upfront to share the workload with GG for a lot of our domestic games which can be very demanding physically and often are battles around our opponent's parked bus.

I hoped Ajeti would maybe come back this season fired up and ready to prove himself but he looked lethargic and disinterested last night so maybe we will just move him on for a big loss (we could have had Toney instead :cry:!).

Seems like this souza deal is all but over.
No doubt the arsewipes in the Scottish media will try to make out that we are all in mourning, when in reality we couldn't really give a fuck.
Don't seem to interested these days when other clubs are involved, and dragged on way to long for us to be totally committed to any such deal either imo.
So much talk about us making it a priority signing, no longer buying into that myself now.
A good DM would be great for CL football, but still hardly a priority for SPFL which remains our main priority still and still plenty good enough players to fulfil that role for us in the coming season still

July 22. I only want transfers IN that want to be here for the next season. The rest can get to the 3rd. Lol ...with our support and history they should be flooding to join. I'll sort out out a roll N SLICE

I see we have missed out on another one of our "targets" to sevco the lawrence cunt hes nit good enuf for us but wid not want a scummy shitebag bastard like that at the club drink driving is one thing(no excuse for it) but crashing then leaving ur mate unconcious as u run away like a wee pussy nah im glad hes at sevco fits rite in way ur gazzas and fuckin gorams of the world of football scumbags the lot of them

I see we have missed out on another one of our "targets" to sevco the lawrence cunt hes nit good enuf for us but wid not want a scummy shitebag bastard like that at the club drink driving is one thing(no excuse for it) but crashing then leaving ur mate unconcious as u run away like a wee pussy nah im glad hes at sevco fits rite in way ur gazzas and fuckin gorams of the world of football scumbags the lot of them
Exactly the type of player, Ange wouldn't have any interest in whatsoever, so fucks knows whoever came up with that shite we were even interested in the shitebag in the 1st place.
We already know Ange expects a very high level of how his players conduct themselves off the pitch still, something the scum continues to hide still, no wonder they end up with poor professionals and still the need to look for players to match their even shitty culture still.

I dont know where u all are troops but its fuckin lovely sunny weather in bonny alba 😎 its all good in the celtic universe apart fae that mob staying deed next time(i know🤷‍♂️)life couldnae be better so HAIL HAIL to u all hope yous are all good 👍

Ive not had a joint today honest🤫😂😂
Is that Alba in Spain or Portugal Cairnsey?

Aaron Hickey away to Brentford for £17 million. Another classic Lawell screw up. His bonus meant more than the risk. He's our very own Boris. A 🤡.
Couldn't place the blame for that totally at his door POD, no matter how much I dislike the man still.
Whole issue here still remains about getting the youngsters meaningful game time for development purposes.
Could argue that he never fought hard enough for this area within the club, but only kept that lowland league football in place by the skin of our teeth for next season still, but far from resolved still.
With football now becoming younger by the year nowadays, then the likes of hickey and Doak are not going to be the last of missing out on potential youngsters either.
Ange can only do so much as he's showing at present, but a much better plan needs to be put in place still due to allowing younger Scottish talent a better chance to succeed than keep having to invest in players outside of Scotland and hoping to sell at a profit, where the Scottish game still remains sadly and without much hope of changing either by the looks of things either imo.

2 points that are just plain wrong...

1. Brentford can afford £17m!!
2. Aaron Hickey is valued at £17m!!

What bugs me Hoopy and John No is that he is another example of a left sided youngster from our academy that was released, and is now worth serious money in the EPL. The other being Liverpool's Robertson.

Also we were linked back with him after Tierney went, and before Bolonga. Even then you could see he was going to make it as a player. But it died a death.

Members online

Back