Transfer Rumours

Its a big offer for a player playing in Scotland

the orange underground :p
Sorry, and you can post what you want. Unless its they've gone down the tubes again, I couldnt give a fuck about the cunts.
Ok Art of War an that shit, but they give me the boak. I mean i wouldnt mind an enemy that tried to fight you face to face, to speak. But all they do is cheat and they think its ok to cheat. I fucking hate them.

Sorry, and you can post what you want. Unless its they've gone down the tubes again, I couldnt give a fuck about the cunts.
Ok Art of War an that shit, but they give me the boak. I mean i wouldnt mind an enemy that tried to fight you face to face, to speak. But all they do is cheat and they think its ok to cheat. I fucking hate them.
Hate breeds hate. I dont hate them but I try to avoid them coz they are not my cup of tea. Im sure there must be decent ones amongst them, sadly all that I know are liars to date. But they dont have a monopoly on lies sadly. Game is big ponzi scheme these days imo.

Its a money scam

Even my family who support them give me boak, not from supporting Sevco but by being hunnish in outlook

would stab you in back for no good reason coz thats the culture they promote

So. imo

hating leads to becoming a little more hunnish coz its what makes them tick

Dont be like them, dont hate, or at least try not to

because its like cancer it spreads and its not pleasant living with either

The market is broken

the lad has had good 6 months

its a pretty big gamble but ajax are in amsterdam and the black markets are there and well i suspect it would be a good place to get some durty money into the system

and the orange connection and the tulip connection and the south seas connection

its all part of the golden fleece.

its just not football

Hate breeds hate. I dont hate them but I try to avoid them coz they are not my cup of tea. Im sure there must be decent ones amongst them, sadly all that I know are liars to date. But they dont have a monopoly on lies sadly. Game is big ponzi scheme these days imo.

Its a money scam

Even my family who support them give me boak, not from supporting Sevco but by being hunnish in outlook

would stab you in back for no good reason coz thats the culture they promote

So. imo

hating leads to becoming a little more hunnish coz its what makes them tick

Dont be like them, dont hate, or at least try not to

because its like cancer it spreads and its not pleasant living with either

The market is broken

the lad has had good 6 months

its a pretty big gamble but ajax are in amsterdam and the black markets are there and well i suspect it would be a good place to get some durty money into the system

and the orange connection and the tulip connection and the south seas connection

its all part of the golden fleece.

its just not football
I concur.👍

If they pick up something in the region of £20m for Bassey, surely it reinforces the idea that "assets" in the SPFL will not be sold cheaply. It wasn't that long ago that were were all reading that Josip might leave for something in the region of £16m. This move by Ajax, as foolish as it may be, mocks that low valuation of one of our better players.
If Bassey is so dependable, why trade him before the CL qualifiers? It tells its own story that Sevco would rather sell now than hold on to him and gamble on making it through to the CL group phase.

If they pick up something in the region of £20m for Bassey, surely it reinforces the idea that "assets" in the SPFL will not be sold cheaply. It wasn't that long ago that were were all reading that Josip might leave for something in the region of £16m. This move by Ajax, as foolish as it may be, mocks that low valuation of one of our better players.
If Bassey is so dependable, why trade him before the CL qualifiers? It tells its own story that Sevco would rather sell now than hold on to him and gamble on making it through to the CL group phase.
They NEED the money mate, that why they’ve sold him, plain and simple, good bit of business by them, new chief scout, Park, with his extensive contacts book is achieved more for them in a month than they have gotten in 10 years, only good thing about it from our point of view is they have lost their stand out player of the last 6 months, the money won’t be reinvested,it will be swallowed up by the debt machine, with only a small portion going back into the team, they are we’re we are 6-7 years ago, with the lawwell business plan, they are buying young potential projects hoping to sell them on for a big profit , as we know for every 1 diamond you find there 9 lumps of coal out there…..

They NEED the money mate, that why they’ve sold him, plain and simple, good bit of business by them, new chief scout, Park, with his extensive contacts book is achieved more for them in a month than they have gotten in 10 years, only good thing about it from our point of view is they have lost their stand out player of the last 6 months, the money won’t be reinvested,it will be swallowed up by the debt machine, with only a small portion going back into the team, they are we’re we are 6-7 years ago, with the lawwell business plan, they are buying young potential projects hoping to sell them on for a big profit , as we know for every 1 diamond you find there 9 lumps of coal out there…..
I am with you on that 100%, but it is very telling that they sold him before the CL qualifiers! It appears that they are not too confident of getting through those games successfully.

They sold thier two best players for no other reason than getting cash,thier mugs are up in arms seeing Celtic buying players and know they have a team that is full of hasbeans and want to bes and a fat man ,the players they have brought in are at best squad fillers looking at what they have left plus thier new buys to me they will be lucky to make the top three this season

It’s telling that the two players that they huv been “desperately” trying to sell, that huv only 1 year left and are running down their contracts to leave on a free, the wee ugly fat man, more-or-less and banjo boy Kunt have Had NO offers/takers, no even the “super” agent/scout/ with the contacts, Park, can’t shift them on, I’d imagine they 2 would be TOP priority

Hearing reports Shirley bassy has signed fur ajax
The fee is around £18.73m, with the potential to receive a further £4.26m in add ons if all conditions are met, and who knows what they are and how likely they are to be met.
Mental as he’s only been any good for the last 6 months, strange signing if it’s true…….
They sold thier two best players for no other reason than getting cash,thier mugs are up in arms seeing Celtic buying players and know they have a team that is full of hasbeans and want to bes and a fat man ,the players they have brought in are at best squad fillers looking at what they have left plus thier new buys to me they will be lucky to make the top three this season
Didn't top the KT record that haunts them and that's what the orcs are most bothered about , that's why gimps like Jim White are trying to boost it up to nearly £30m

Hearing reports Shirley bassy has signed fur ajax
The fee is around £18.73m, with the potential to receive a further £4.26m in add ons if all conditions are met, and who knows what they are and how likely they are to be met.
Mental as he’s only been any good for the last 6 months, strange signing if it’s true…….

I really don't care what they get for him
Sevco maths means they're convincing themselves they've made £40 million on 3 signings.
No mater what hey make 20, 40 or 60 million it doesn't clear £100 million of debts.
Most of it will go on servicing the debts and paying Fat Mike off.

If they're have as good as they think they are it only weakens them and that'll do for me

Sevco maths means they're convincing themselves they've made £40 million on 3 signings.
No mater what hey make 20, 40 or 60 million it doesn't clear £100 million of debts.

If they're have as good as they think they are it only weakens them and that'll do for me
I thought my maths were bad,but Sky got the Best total 18+4=22 but no they said he had been sold for 22 mill plus 4mill add on,s and the get paid how much to put out this rubbish?

Exactly there's bills to pay and just the oh I dont know putting some in the bank and try and make ur club a wee bit more able to run off its own steam rather than handouts but the klan aren't interested in being well run they must beat the earl haigs by anymeans necessary fuckin idiotic fans that mob

I thought Shirley was quite good second half of the season, but the most expensive player the huns have ever sold? The 3rd most expensive purchase in Dutch football history?
Really??

Makes no sense to me, I can only think it's some sort of gift from the Dutchies to help their orange brothers keep the lights on 🤷‍♂️

The market is crazy but i sometimes think tabloids and propaganda HERE help push prices up ..Has Basseys contribution in Euro final defeat been forgotten( Bassey was marking their goalscorer) ? Im pretty sure Bassey played in our massacre of them in Feb ?What about McGregor running through Bassey to help get our equalizer at Ibrox ? This was all in the last 6 months but the biased press HERE didnt highlight his failings..Plus on what planet is a player like him valued at 19.8 million when we bought CCV for roughly 6 million , id know what player id want out the two of them..

Regarding transfers , Ange was saying possibly two in by the end of the week ? is that including the possible signing of Dylan Reid for the B team ? Im hoping its a CB and a DM ..

I thought Shirley was quite good second half of the season, but the most expensive player the huns have ever sold? The 3rd most expensive purchase in Dutch football history?
Really??

Makes no sense to me, I can only think it's some sort of gift from the Dutchies to help their orange brothers keep the lights on 🤷‍♂️
Ano let's be honest the fuckers have won a watch he was good for 4 month mate if it's a purple patch it's a bloody dear one 🤣🤣

The market is crazy but i sometimes think tabloids and propaganda HERE help push prices up ..Has Basseys contribution in Euro final defeat been forgotten( Bassey was marking their goalscorer) ? Im pretty sure Bassey played in our massacre of them in Feb ?What about McGregor running through Bassey to help get our equalizer at Ibrox ? This was all in the last 6 months but the biased press HERE didnt highlight his failings..Plus on what planet is a player like him valued at 19.8 million when we bought CCV for roughly 6 million , id know what player id want out the two of them..

Regarding transfers , Ange was saying possibly two in by the end of the week ? is that including the possible signing of Dylan Reid for the B team ? Im hoping its a CB and a DM ..
I don't think ajax read the record mate tbh🤷‍♂️

That wee rodent lookin feck sutherland from bbc sport has it at 27m euros for Bassey ,,,,,so get it up yer £25m tierney pish

Leicester should be asking questions as to why he left for £300k

Ajax a can't believe with the history of bringing youths through there ranks have shelled out this much cash on a fkn wrestler

Back