Transfer Rumours

I'm lost here, has shirley been signed and paraded at ajax, if so could someone put a pic up please, if not then as the nathan transfer was it will if it happens be UNDISCLOSED FEE...
No profesional team pays that kind of money for players from a team who are known to have finance problems, top clubs will ask other clubs with knowledge of the said teams problems, all televised game the player was involved in will be looked at and a figure will be tabled. Until then let sevco tell the people what they want to hear and let us do our recruitment properly.

lennon n lawwell were after him ,,,,ange had nowt to do with it
See that Ben Davies is joining the scum, so will be able to judge him now that he is finally coming to Scottish football now.
With lenny looking to bring him to us after giving us Barkas, ajeti and John Jo Kenny think it's still a bullet we were better off dodging imo, and scum level is possibly all he's suitable for

See that Ben Davies is joining the scum, so will be able to judge him now that he is finally coming to Scottish football now.
With lenny looking to bring him to us after giving us Barkas, ajeti and John Jo Kenny think it's still a bullet we were better off dodging imo, and scum level is possibly all he's suitable for
Shitaboutery from the Huns again John....they can't help themselves.
Headline tomorrow Major blow for Ange...."the Rangers step in at 12th hour to steal Celtic top target Davies from under their noses "....nothing sure of it.
Personally I was glad we didnt go back in for this guy he had his chance.

Shitaboutery from the Huns again John....they can't help themselves.
Headline tomorrow Major blow for Ange...."the Rangers step in at 12th hour to steal Celtic top target Davies from under their noses "....nothing sure of it.
Personally I was glad we didnt go back in for this guy he had his chance.
The way I look at it mag 7 is if we were really interested then we would have went in for him long ago with the starfelt injury.
We didn't, so that says to me that we were never interested in the 1st place.
Ange knows exactly the type of players he is looking for, and as he said he's expected a couple in this week, I'm imaging it's someone who he has had his eye upon for a while now and we know that these gem's he finds also seem to pop up out of nowhere also.
One thing I would remain confident upon, is when hopefully a new CB arrives, it will be one of a far higher quality than Ben (love sitting on the bench) Davis

First £4 million of the Donkey's transfer fee gone out the door on a player Sheffield United turned down the option to buy on. 😂. It would not inspire me as a signing. I was worried we would have gone for him, but happy to be "upstaged" with this one. Thanks Liverpool.

Last edited:

They've paid Liverpool £4 million for a player Liverpool signed for £1.5 million and never got out the reserves.

Their welcome to him

They've paid Liverpool £4 million for a player Liverpool signed for £1.5 million and never got out the reserves.

Their welcome to him
Even more so that the scum keep cranking up the wage bill even higher than it already was and couldn't afford.
Sell the cheaper earning assets to pay for journeymen, wasters and bench warmers and suppose the thick fucks are classing it as great business still.
A joke of a club blooming nicely I would say

Even more so that the scum keep cranking up the wage bill even higher than it already was and couldn't afford.
Sell the cheaper earning assets to pay for journeymen, wasters and bench warmers and suppose the thick fucks are classing it as great business still.
A joke of a club blooming nicely I would say
Spending the Bassey money before its in the bank? Why doesnt that surprise me?

Watching the pre season so far the biggest gaps within the squad imo, are at CB.
Preferably a left sided one, that allows for Welsh as cover for CCV.
Also no one as such for O'Reilly, with guchi looking better as cover in the calmac position.
So think Ange could well be talking about another CB and right sided attacking midfielder, as maybe the DM was never really that high on his agenda at present imo, and will guess at these 2 positions getting filled this week.

I see that Ange has ruled out bringing in a physical defensive midfielder as that doesn't fit his style. Personally I think having a strong DM would benefit us in European games but I will trust Ange in his judgement on this.

I see that Ange has ruled out bringing in a physical defensive midfielder as that doesn't fit his style. Personally I think having a strong DM would benefit us in European games but I will trust Ange in his judgement on this.
Seems to prefer a ball player in the role BB, so more of a playmaker in setting the tempo of our play, and calmac is brilliant at doing so also

I think Mooy is a fantastic player. He is very experienced and an exciting attacking player who Ange obviously knows well and trusts.
Don't know anything about his style of play myself BB, but what I do know by now is if Ange rates him for us then I'm delighted by the possibility of getting him in, especially with so many great reports surrounding his ability and what he could bring to the team.
Hopefully there is some proper legs in this rumour

Don't know anything about his style of play myself BB, but what I do know by now is if Ange rates him for us then I'm delighted by the possibility of getting him in, especially with so many great reports surrounding his ability and what he could bring to the team.
Ange knows this guy better than anyone, if Ange thinks hes not got the pace to play Angeball he won't sign him, so like you, I'll trust his decision.

I had him in my Fantasy Football side 3 years ago when at Brighton and got me a lot of points. He was brilliant and loved to charge forward, played killer passes and fire in long shots.

I can't remember him too well from his St Mirren days but did he not get a broken back or similar injury?

I wondered if we'd try to bring him in last summer. I think he will do well for us.

Last edited:
Seen a lot of Mooy at Huddersfield a few years ago when I was working down there. Very good deep lying midfielder who dictated tempo of play and excellent set piece delivery.
Not seen him last couple of years so his age (32 in September) would be a concern but a very Ange type of player.
We ain't signing a defensive midfielder similar to Wanyama, our style of play doesn't require one. McGregor is the archetypal Ange deep lying midfielder, we need someone similar and he obviously sees Mooy as someone who can do that as well as playing further forward when required.

We have to sign Champions League contenders, not has beens or never weres. Look this is a whole different step up. If were going to sign a 'mature' player, lets get one whos been there done that. Or, a potential one thats up and coming, like Jota.
This is a fantastic opportunity we are offering the players. Its the biggest stage in Wurld football.
Its THE golden ticket. For us as well as them, The potential for us to make vast profits and sell on fees is why we have to maximise this group stage entry this year, Its massive., so you have to ask yourself, what is the potential sell on value of Mooy? Not much I say.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back