Transfer Rumours

Agreed BB, Ange is a very tuned in manager and would say he's already more than clued in upon where the players loyalty lies at present.
Already shown JJ remains as his 1st choice in the position, and rightly so imo with CL in mind.
Of course things will change once the midweek games starts to kick in, but believe if there was any intention of JJ wanting to leave then he wouldn't have been given the 1st choice position in the 1st place imo.
Yes bang on , hes already said hes flattered with the attention but is looking forward to the champions league with us

Agreed BB, Ange is a very tuned in manager and would say he's already more than clued in upon where the players loyalty lies at present.
Already shown JJ remains as his 1st choice in the position, and rightly so imo with CL in mind.
Of course things will change once the midweek games starts to kick in, but believe if there was any intention of JJ wanting to leave then he wouldn't have been given the 1st choice position in the 1st place imo.
I agree JJ is first choice for Europe, the Ralston revolution has been fantastic to see from a academy product and JJ has helped push him to the next level (not far from JJ either) the hope I now have is that Taylor brings Bernabei up to the next level too. I think Taylor has started the year very well and look forward to consistency in the left back position.
The way the season has started with the one game a week and time to tactically train will benefit us moving towards the world cup break.

I agree JJ is first choice for Europe, the Ralston revolution has been fantastic to see from a academy product and JJ has helped push him to the next level (not far from JJ either) the hope I now have is that Taylor brings Bernabei up to the next level too. I think Taylor has started the year very well and look forward to consistency in the left back position.
The way the season has started with the one game a week and time to tactically train will benefit us moving towards the world cup break.
Agreed BB, the advantage of not having any qualifying games is the extra work that can be done upon ourselves Tactically as you mentioned that will stand for ourselves over the course of the season.
Haven't got any concerns whatsoever about any player within the squad of knowing there role within the team, if and when called upon at present.
Any potential new signings now will take a while to get up to speed, but not actually mind blowing upon what Ange is looking for from his players either imo, for the majority of the games over the course of the season either

Any potential new signings now will take a while to get up to speed
Ange has been nothing short of incredible in the marketplace, pretty much all of his signings have been up to speed the minute they arrived , big mercedes jenz another who looks the part right away.
Still to see what Mooy will give us , but I've not had so much faith in a current manager since BR and he signed some howlers. Kouassi etc these are exciting times for us Tim's

Ange has been nothing short of incredible in the marketplace, pretty much all of his signings have been up to speed the minute they arrived , big mercedes jenz another who looks the part right away.
Still to see what Mooy will give us , but I've not had so much faith in a current manager since BR and he signed some howlers. Kouassi etc these are exciting times for us Tim's
Big difference now since the arrival of Ange is actually looking for players that will fit nicely into the type of football the manager wants to play.
For to long there was a thing in place with just getting a player in without any direction of where and how he was going to fit into the team.
Ridiculous way of running a football club, and many wondering why we haven't succeeded within European football?
No direction means you get lost very quickly where you want to go, and we've been to lost in European football for way too long now, and actually getting to a position very quickly to get back challenging among the elite as such imo.

If Man Utd are looking at JJ it is as a replacement for Aaron Wan Basaka who is meant to be on his way back to Palace. They paid £70m for AWB. The Celtic Star is saying £15m for JJ. If he is considered a better option than AWB Celtic need to demand a lot more than £15m.
Maybe not in a position to richybhoy, unless a bidding war should start with Chelsea.
Worth far more than 15M, but the ultimate decision remains within JJ, we want him to stay and by all accounts JJ is happy to stay, so hopefully now all of these pretenders can go and fuck themselves for now imo.

Well it's coming to you soon BB, you're in oz? So will Celtic be soon , hope it's not a million miles away from you knowing the size of oz and hope you get to see the bhoys in green on your patch
I'll be there. Never been to Sydney. So it'll be an adventure.
The last game I went to was in Brisbane 09
The game before was in 94 against Aberdeen at home, it was fogged out and cancelled around 60 mins in. I was going home the next day. I went back for Christmas with the relatives and we didn't win a game I went too.
They called me a curse...

I'll be there. Never been to Sydney. So it'll be an adventure.
The last game I went to was in Brisbane 09
The game before was in 94 against Aberdeen at home, it was fogged out and cancelled around 60 mins in. I was going home the next day. I went back for Christmas with the relatives and we didn't win a game I went too.
They called me a curse...
Better off remaining in the land down under then BB, 😂
For the foreseeable anyway, until everything is won then 😂😂😂

They must have heard about Sir Craigie Whyte's weeze when he tapped up Ticketus to run a wee diddy klub.

How did that work out again? 🤔
Barca have sold a large % of their future tv revenues. They are employing some bizarre financial practices to poach the best players from their competitors (but still owe £millions to their current players who voluntarily deferred payments to help the club in crisis who they are now trying to force out the door), which could return and bite them on the arse!

Barca have sold a large % of their future tv revenues. They are employing some bizarre financial practices to poach the best players from their competitors (but still owe £millions to their current players who voluntarily deferred payments to help the club in crisis who they are now trying to force out the door), which could return and bite them on the arse!

I have absolutely no sympathy for them, or any club that lives out with their means….hope they go bust 🤣🤣🤣

Apparently that barca lad is in advanced talks with elche????
If that's his ambition for the season then think we were better off without him now imo.
Who are elche anyway 🤔

Apparently that barca lad is in advanced talks with elche????
If that's his ambition for the season then think we were better off without him now imo.
Who are elche anyway 🤔
I read today that he wasn't ever high up in Celtic's thinking. I imagine he was probably like dozens of other players who we made an enquiry about as a competent club should be doing to keep tabs possible available players.

My concern when I first posted it was that it was someone associated with him or Barca just trying to drum up publicity for the player, and this looks to be exactly what has happened. Not for the first time and it certainly won't be the last!

I read today that he wasn't ever high up in Celtic's thinking. I imagine he was probably like dozens of other players who we made an enquiry about as a competent club should be doing to keep tabs possible available players.

My concern when I first posted it was that it was someone associated with him or Barca just trying to drum up publicity for the player, and this looks to be exactly what has happened. Not for the first time and it certainly won't be the last!
True BB, seems like when another club is mentioned nowadays, we just walk away as straight away that seems like a red flag for Ange, right approach also imo.

Members online

No members online now.

Back