Transfer Rumours

Quite a few rumours on twitter tonight that we are trying to sign Jeffrey Bruma from Wolfsburg. Rumoured interest in the summer came to nothing.

rumour put out by agentkevin file under utter pish

Agent “Bullshit” Kevin has put this out. He is obviously in need of medical intervention. I used to hate him, but I am now if the opinion the guy is just not right in the head.

The story is a fabrication like every other thing he posts.

Heard a French pundit on Talksport this afternoon Says Weah is a great talent who should be great asset for Celtic but he is 18 and will be adjusting to new manager, set- up etc so don’t put too much pressure on him Guy said he personally sees Weah as a striker rather than winger but good in either role.

If its only 6 months then being 18 is a waste of fucking time. If it’s 18 months then I would have high hopes, but, it will probably take him 3 to get up to speed. Totally gutted if it’s only six with no option.

If its only 6 months then being 18 is a waste of fucking time. If it’s 18 months then I would have high hopes, but, it will probably take him 3 to get up to speed. Totally gutted if it’s only six with no option.

I agree and wish it was longer too but he’s a confident kid and I just hope he hits the ground running.

Otherwise like you say, he’ll start slow, not be in the team and it’ll be totally wasted.

Back