Transfer Rumours

I agree and wish it was longer too but he’s a confident kid and I just hope he hits the ground running.

Otherwise like you say, he’ll start slow, not be in the team and it’ll be totally wasted.

I can’t understand a six month deal for an 18 year old lad. Ridiculous.

Same goes for Burke. He hasn’t kicked a ball for two years and again 6 months? Waste of time. Not being able to get into a shit WBA team doesn’t fill me with hope. If he wants to resurrect his a career on its arse, he needs to get moving ASAP. Hopefully that will help him make an impact, but again, wtf are we thinking when we will have CL qualifiers?

Short term shit is always our boards default position and it’s amateurish in the extreme.

Zero ambition shown apart from Bayo so far.

Same goes for Burke. He hasn’t kicked a ball for two years and again 6 months? Waste of time. Not being able to get into a shit WBA team doesn’t fill me with hope. If he wants to resurrect his a career on its arse, he needs to get moving ASAP. Hopefully that will help him make an impact, but again, wtf are we thinking when we will have CL qualifiers?

Short term shit is always our boards default position and it’s amateurish in the extreme.

See you, you get right on my wick. You always have so i blocked you ages ago but having had several members pm me about you i took the block off and had a look at this thread.

Do you just want to sneer at every Celtic fan on here.

So many people do not wish breathing the same air as you as you suck the life out of everything.

Why dont you take your hun riddled agenda elsewhere.

If you make the false claim again that your not a hun then tell us all wtf pissed on your parade?

What are you.

It would suit me to block you but you are annoying other members too and i want to know what the deal is

What do you mean then again, you do not think the huns are spending real cash do you, and if so who would spend cash when its been shown there is a 14 million loss in the accounts.
View attachment 995

I don’t give a fuck where they get it, they seem to have a bottomless pit. They are using loans that I thought were against the rules, apparently not. I was always under that was the reason why Dermot didn’t invest in us. So, I mean then again because all the utter shite we read about them going bust is just that, a lot of shite, so, I wouldn’t be surprised if they offered more.

So what kind of money do you think they’re paying their people then? Monopoly? Forged? IOU’s?

I don’t give a fuck where they get it, they seem to have a bottomless pit. They are using loans that I thought were against the rules, apparently not. I was always under that was the reason why Dermot didn’t invest in us. So, I mean then again because all the utter shite we read about them going bust is just that, a lot of shite, so, I wouldn’t be surprised if they offered more.

So what kind of money do you think they’re paying their people then? Monopoly? Forged? IOU’s?

THE HUN HAS SPOKEN EH?

AWAY YOU CRAWL BACK UNDER A PILE A SHITE THAT YOU CAME OUT FROM UNDER.

YOU ARE NO CELTIC FAN.

ADMIN CAN CHECK ALL YOUR POSTS AND SEE YOU TRY AND SUCK THE LIFE OUT THIS FORUM, ITS MEMBERS AND OUR GLORIOUS CHAMPIONS CELTIC FOOTBALL CLUB.

TIME FOR YOU TO JOG ON OR ADMIN WILL DECIDE.

I SUGGEST IF THIS SUCKS THE LIFE OUT OF YOU BLOCK IT.

Psg want to see development and after Musonda who can blame them paul the tim seems to be in the know and he claimed it was 18 month deal 6 month start with review

After the last one, I don’t blame them. Make sure we are playing him and he’s actually getting a chance for develop and they’ll allow him to stay longer

Obviously you cannot give someone monopoly money but you can trade insolvement with assetts, whats happening over by is the gamble and fast track to attempt to get to the big bucks, unfortunaetly if the door is closed quick enough at our side they fail, but what it does open up is a complaint media, board and SFA allowing it and in the case of the refs facilitating the fast track, thats why we see the increase in their spending its what is hanging on the back of the spending thats the concern, but not for timmy we are been told to look away.
9cc.jpg

I get the frustration to an extent but I’m not sure what you’re expecting considering what county we play in.

We can’t spend a lot and the best up and coming players are massively over valued so can’t come in perm. At the moment we are looking to ensure we win the league.

They have made signings showing their intent, so I believe that we are now making sure first off, we win the league. Then we go from there.

Aslong as we sort the defence out, this transfer window will be a good one. If he comes in, the boy does well, stays for longer then excellent.

Bear in mind we still have LG. It could be the case this is with the expectation he is going to come back at some point?

Obviously you cannot give someone monopoly money but you can trade insolvement with assetts, whats happening over by is the gamble and fast track to attempt to get to the big bucks, unfortunaetly if the door is closed quick enough at our side they fail, but what it does open up is a complaint media, board and SFA allowing it and in the case of the refs facilitating the fast track, thats why we see the increase in their spending its what is hanging on the back of the spending thats the concern, but not for timmy we are been told to look away.
View attachment 996

I have said in a thread we should up the ante call their bluff and bury them. They cannot keep this up and obviously are going all in. I had hoped we would get the players to finish them this window, we still might.

We can’t expect their allies to lift a finger, we need to kill them as a threat. We should have done it in the summer but let them off the hook yet again.

Nobody but us are going to bury them. That’s why this window is so vital, so far with two loans, no matter how good the lads are I don’t think is enough. We need to get CL money next year and if we achieve that they are dead as a threat as well as a club,

I have said in a thread we should up the ante call their bluff and bury them. They cannot keep this up and obviously are going all in. I had hoped we would get the players to finish them this window, we still might.

We can’t expect their allies to lift a finger, we need to kill them as a threat. We should have done it in the summer but let them off the hook yet again.

Nobody but us are going to bury them. That’s why this window is so vital, so far with two loans, no matter how good the lads are I don’t think is enough. We need to get CL money next year and if we achieve that they are dead as a threat as well as a club,
People say we need to get rid of the deadwood, they were not deadwood when we signed them and in this window whos to say we might not replace deadwood with same, there is no such thing as a ready made hit the ground running player, they do exist but its up to them when they come in how they adapt, Gamboa is the fastest guy at CP but he could not and has not caught our attention, Kausi is a bright and intelligent player but kees getting injured or does not fany getting his baws felt and having to deal with it, so we don't sign duds they turn out to be duds or they don't fit in, so we have trust and allow time to decide. Defoe might as they suggest score goalsm, but he will require service, davis run the midfield, he has been away for 7 years and he is not a spring chicken, Joey Barton i will ripp it up there, really.

People say we need to get rid of the deadwood, they were not deadwood when we signed them and in this window whos to say we might not replace deadwood with same, there is no such thing as a ready made hit the ground running player, they do exist but its up to them when they come in how they adapt, Gamboa is the fastest guy at CP but he could not and has not caught our attention, Kausi is a bright and intelligent player but kees getting injured or does not fany getting his baws felt and having to deal with it, so we don't sign duds they turn out to be duds or they don't fit in, so we have trust and allow time to decide. Defoe might as they suggest score goalsm, but he will require service, davis run the midfield, he has been away for 7 years and he is not a spring chicken, Joey Barton i will ripp it up there, really.

They were projects and none of them worked. I think there is a player in Kouassi but he needs a run. Davis is good and Defoe always scores goals. He is getting on but I still think he will dona job for them. Maybe not next year, but it’s all about the next five months.

Our 10iar is on the line and I hope the board do what needs to be done regarding our defence. If they don’t then they all need to go.

I hate Transfer windows.

Members online

Latest posts

Back