Transfer Rumours

They were projects and none of them worked. I think there is a player in Kouassi but he needs a run. Davis is good and Defoe always scores goals. He is getting on but I still think he will dona job for them. Maybe not next year, but it’s all about the next five months.

Our 10iar is on the line and I hope the board do what needs to be done regarding our defence. If they don’t then they all need to go.

I hate Transfer windows.

Our focus is on 8 first and nine and ten will follow but not before.

moon-landing-60582_1920.jpeg

Our focus is on 8 first and nine and ten will follow but not before.

View attachment 998

I know. But no 8 then it’s done. That’s why their going for it needs to be matched with real investment in quality. We do that and secure CL qualification the last two will be a lot easier with an added £60m in the kitty.

If they win it and manage to qualify our operating costs will cripple us. This is the most important title.

I know. But no 8 then it’s done. That’s why their going for it needs to be matched with real investment in quality. We do that and secure CL qualification the last two will be a lot easier with an added £60m in the kitty.

If they win it and manage to qualify our operating costs will cripple us. This is the most important title.
Which is why calm heads and support is important we do our bit by pointing out the cheating and BR guides the team. I have reason to believe we will be fine, we have been here before and done well.

Which is why calm heads and support is important we do our bit by pointing out the cheating and BR guides the team. I have reason to believe we will be fine, we have been here before and done well.

The team and Rogers will get support. It all depends on who we bring in if the board get the same.

I also think we will do it. I just want them to make sure by bringing in the quality defenders.

That American boy looked good and my brother told me he will also sign once a visa and work permit is sorted. I hope he signs.

Boyata should be punted and replaced. So at least one CB is a absolute must. Then Benkovic leaves just before the CL qualifiers which needs planned for too.

Your point about highlighting their cheating I agree with, but Rogers interview today did not please me. He was giving the refs a bye and that’s not on. It seems they can do what they like and we do and say fuck all.

The team and Rogers will get support. It all depends on who we bring in if the board get the same.

I also think we will do it. I just want them to make sure by bringing in the quality defenders.

That American boy looked good and my brother told me he will also sign once a visa and work permit is sorted. I hope he signs.

Boyata should be punted and replaced. So at least one CB is a absolute must. Then Benkovic leaves just before the CL qualifiers which needs planned for too.

Your point about highlighting their cheating I agree with, but Rogers interview today did not please me. He was giving the refs a bye and that’s not on. It seems they can do what they like and we do and say fuck all.
Rodgers will not give them a free kick at us thats the boards role. No tit for tat spat with Rodgers and the media. Too classy.

Don't expect our manager or players to get involved in calling out the refs, that's the boards job. Let's hope they don't let this lie as they have on other issues.

Don't expect our manager or players to get involved in calling out the refs, that's the boards job. Let's hope they don't let this lie as they have on other issues.

I don’t agree about Rigers not saying anything when it’s absokutely blatant cheating. I always admired Hay calling it out and Lennon.

I suppose it’s down to the personality of each individual, but, I think to say nothing enables it and makes them think they can do anything and we just Mowbary it by taking it on the chin.

I’m sorry but that’s not a style I admire. When it’s blatant you call it out every time.

As for the board taking a stand? Well, we already know the answer to that. If the powers that be don’t want us to kick up fuck, then start playing fair. Turning the other cheek ends in both getting skelped. Not for me I am afraid. They skelp us we skelp them back.

I don’t agree about Rigers not saying anything when it’s absokutely blatant cheating. I always admired Hay calling it out and Lennon.

I suppose it’s down to the personality of each individual, but, I think to say nothing enables it and makes them think they can do anything and we just Mowbary it by taking it on the chin.

I’m sorry but that’s not a style I admire. When it’s blatant you call it out every time.

As for the board taking a stand? Well, we already know the answer to that. If the powers that be don’t want us to kick up fuck, then start playing fair. Turning the other cheek ends in both getting skelped. Not for me I am afraid. They skelp us we skelp them back.
I don't want us to do nothing but I want BR and the team to focus on what they can control - taking on allcomers on the park, including the refs - and beating them. We let the board deal with the politics and let them know if we are not happy with the job they are doing. Support the team on the park. HH

I don't want us to do nothing but I want BR and the team to focus on what they can control - taking on allcomers on the park, including the refs - and beating them. We let the board deal with the politics and let them know if we are not happy with the job they are doing. Support the team on the park. HH

Are you still up?

I WANT to see our manager , our Board , the players and even the ballboys calling out the referees when 'honest mistakes' are so blatant that they are taking the piss out of us !

Stevie G was in the job 5 minutes when he was calling out the authorities for being against them for years ( lol ! ). Since then he and King have been at DEFCON 1 as far as putting the boot into referees are concerned .

I am old enough to remember Jock Stein telling the press in no uncertain terms that referees found it easy to give decisions against us because the Celtic players accepted them meekly - he soon put an end to that !
Time for us - the manager , the Board etc to do the same !

I WANT to see our manager , our Board , the players and even the ballboys calling out the referees when 'honest mistakes' are so blatant that they are taking the piss out of us !

Stevie G was in the job 5 minutes when he was calling out the authorities for being against them for years ( lol ! ). Since then he and King have been at DEFCON 1 as far as putting the boot into referees are concerned .

I am old enough to remember Jock Stein telling the press in no uncertain terms that referees found it easy to give decisions against us because the Celtic players accepted them meekly - he soon put an end to that !
But do you want to walk into an argument of SGs making, or would you rather when called upon states your case with no whatabouteries involved.

willie miller, great referee!!!

But do you want to walk into an argument of SGs making, or would you rather when called upon states your case with no whatabouteries involved.

What I want is for our club to be just as vocal as others have been this season - not just Stevie G.- in defending OUR position .
What Sevco do is neither here nor there when we are on the receiving end of blatant biased refereeing , as demonstrated by Beaton .

willie miller, great referee!!!

So am I but this still happened

Members online

Latest posts

Back