Transfer Rumours

That might very well be true; hence why I mentioned it. As one of their sites put it, 'why would he sign for a club he's hated his entire life?' Maybe he's a mercenary. But I was being slightly tongue-in-cheek. My question was rather about whether anyone would want him. I don't know enough about him. But my instinct says 'no'. Swansea apparently want him.

He hates us? Get him tae fuck then.

Why are we talking about a tosser like that.

?

Now The Griffallo is going to missing(get well soon) a striker, imo, has become more important than a centre back. However both would be a welcome bonus. I suspect Griffs problem has been evident for some time at Celtic Park and I hope that his announcement means that we have a replacement in the bag. I'm also sure that the Scottish media will offer us plenty of ( useless and/or ludicrous) suggestions.

Im with you weedoc. Wee need a striker fast.

I want a good old fashioned poacher that can bang the goals in at a sniff.

Dembele is a far better all round player than Griffiths, and Edouard has the potential to be.

To say that Brendan is the problem is bizarre.

Leigh Griffiths, like everyone else, has to buy into what the new manager(any new manager) wants,that’s what he’s paid for.

You only have to look at him to see he isn’t fit enough - especially when Rodgers wants to press from the front.

We all know he’s a cracking finisher, it’s about the whole team though.

Kris Boyd has scored double the amount of SPL goals - what does that mean though?

If we want to keep progressing, especially in Europe we need a new striker.

A Sutton type would be ideal for guys like Forrest, Christie, Rogic etc to play off.

I respect you’re opinion mate, but I definitely don’t agree with it.

It’s Griffiths’ responsibility to keep getting better, training harder.

It’s been made clear that he doesn’t live his life like a Kieran Tierney.

Brendan Rodgers is super diplomatic, but he’s hinted plenty of times what the issue is, - God he’s had calf problems for 2 years. That’s not normal and it’s been made clear that it’s because he’s not training properly over a long enough period to build up a core fitness.
Big Jan Venigoor type of player perhaps? Samaras?
HH?

I saw Everton midfielder Tom Davis come on as a sub today; he should have kept his trackie on, we've got better at parkhead already. Tomas Kalas or similar RB, 2 centre half's Boyata is going and Benkovic is not ours, and we now need 2 experienced strikers. I think we will only get a RB and a CF.

He hates us? Get him tae fuck then.

Why are we talking about a tosser like that.

?

Tbf, it was those mental Hun websites who were saying he 'hated us'. I have no idea if he does. If he's a diehard Hun, it follows that he will hate us. But, on the other hand, he's a fitba player and not just some daft Hun - if we offered him a good contract, his 'hate' might dissipate. But, as I say, I'm not sure he's what Celtic need. I don't want him.

I dont think hes good enough.

A sevvie is deluded but they are just a fan following their team.

A hun is a whole different ballgame to me Sam. I despise the fuckers.

HH pal ☘️

Jesus ..... I hope not. Just NO to McKenna. He is nowhere near good enough. Brendan is already thought of as absolute mince when it comes to buying defenders. This is probably Congertons best offering.
You can fault Brendan on improving players that’s what he has done with a number of frist team players and could possibly see that McKenna could be improved as that’s the round Celtic go down by trying to buy potential that they can sell on for profit

Dont listen have never listened to transfer rumours. You build hopes up for certain players and when they don't materialise you feel let down. Wait and see could be surprised this window who knows. We all know we have to strengthen can't see Lawwell letting us down again, if he does then his time is up Imo. HH ☘️

think targets are already identified, Celtic will tell us who and all the click baiters can phuq off,this is Celtic noise not ibrokes noise HH

Dont listen have never listened to transfer rumours. You build hopes up for certain players and when they don't materialise you feel let down. Wait and see could be surprised this window who knows. We all know we have to strengthen can't see Lawwell letting us down again, if he does then his time is up Imo. HH ☘️

I’m the same. Until I see them standing looking daft holding up a scarf and saying we were the team he supported as a boy, I believe nothing.

Members online

Latest posts

Back