transfer window

If we are planning on bidding for McKenna then surely we should have been having these discussions before now? We all know that you don't have to actually wait until the window opens before starting negotiations. It just adds on further delay.

Get in new signigs before the winter break so they can train with the rest of their new colleagues before we restart. It worked well with Hatate, Maeda & AJ who were all signed early, but I guess someone else was controlling those successful transfer windows.

Huns interested in Doig. We should be trying to get him😡
We’ll wait until the last day, the last hour, the last minute and the last second. And still be short of players coming in. 😡
But why would Celtic be interested in a 6'2" Scottish left back, who was the former young player of the year and has been playing defence in Italian football? We can buy a failed Benfica B project for more!

Besides, many of our fans are too skeptical about us buying Scots so he will already be written off by them as not being good enough.

If we are planning on bidding for McKenna then surely we should have been having these discussions before now? We all know that you don't have to actually wait until the window opens before starting negotiations. It just adds on further delay.

Get in new signigs before the winter break so they can train with the rest of their new colleagues before we restart. It worked well with Hatate, Maeda & AJ who were all signed early, but I guess someone else was controlling those successful transfer windows.
Waiting on a last minute, fire sale, one-upmanship deal to save a few pennies. The saving of pennies is more important than getting the football side of things right. I know of one person who favours that approach.

Last edited:
Speculation that O’Riley will be sold in this window. We do not need to sell him. The board once again will sell for £25m+ and bring in a £2m replacement. Build the team round about him.
Think he'll go in the summer. His replacement already at the club, Bernardo, and he'll be signed on a permanent deal. £25m+ for O'Riley, €6m for Bernardo and Big Peter laughing all the way to the bank.

Celticunderground

@celticrumours
·
27m

We've been offered Ola Solbakkan. Roma want shot and he's not had a great time in Greece.
He is a good footballer but has flattered to deceive as well. And is going through a poor period. For me it would need to be at a knockdown price. If we are going to limit our spending, then I would rather it put towards a consistent and proven striker and a decent defensive midfielder.

Back