transfer window

Would that be classed as anticeltism???

Askin fur my cider laden freen...
While Israel shares many cultural similarities with Europe and European nations, Israel is in fact located in Asia. Israel is a country in the Middle East, which is on the Asian continent. Despite its geography, Israel participates in the Eurovision Song Contest and European Football.

Thats like saying Sevco shares many cultural similarities, but does not mean they are who they claim to be and Isreal is deffo Asian.

Midfielder Jung Ho-Yeon has "advanced" talks with Celtic over a January move according to Gwangju FC boss Lee Jung-Hyo.

However, he has continued his warnings over the prospect of leaving the K-League behind insisting he could find himself in a "clumsy situation" in the Scottish Premiership. Boss Brendan Rodgers hasn't been shy in admitting he wants to add players when the window opens next month - with the boss stressing the importance of adding quality and experience to the Parkhead side next months.

That would seem to go against a deal for the 23-year-old - with the South Korean midfielder only playing his first K-League 1 season last term after helping the outfit to promotion. But after helping his side to third in the table this term the boss has stated that Celtic remain interested in landing the key man when the winter window open having snapped up South Korean talent Oh Hyeon-gyu, Kwon Hyeok-Kyu and Yang Hyeon-jun in recent seasons.

Asked about interest from Celtic, he told Donga : "Jung Ho-Yeon is currently in talks to advance to Europe from Gwangju, but still have a long way to go. If you go to Europe now, you are bound to end up in a clumsy situation. It is wise to prepare well like Cho Gue-sung (who signed for Midtjylland last summer) and choose the team and league well."

Midfielder Jung Ho-Yeon has "advanced" talks with Celtic over a January move according to Gwangju FC boss Lee Jung-Hyo.

However, he has continued his warnings over the prospect of leaving the K-League behind insisting he could find himself in a "clumsy situation" in the Scottish Premiership. Boss Brendan Rodgers hasn't been shy in admitting he wants to add players when the window opens next month - with the boss stressing the importance of adding quality and experience to the Parkhead side next months.

That would seem to go against a deal for the 23-year-old - with the South Korean midfielder only playing his first K-League 1 season last term after helping the outfit to promotion. But after helping his side to third in the table this term the boss has stated that Celtic remain interested in landing the key man when the winter window open having snapped up South Korean talent Oh Hyeon-gyu, Kwon Hyeok-Kyu and Yang Hyeon-jun in recent seasons.

Asked about interest from Celtic, he told Donga : "Jung Ho-Yeon is currently in talks to advance to Europe from Gwangju, but still have a long way to go. If you go to Europe now, you are bound to end up in a clumsy situation. It is wise to prepare well like Cho Gue-sung (who signed for Midtjylland last summer) and choose the team and league well."
I'll admit that this rumour doesn't fill me full of too much joy. He is just 5'11" and has only played 54 senior matches, with a paltry 18 of those in the top tier league.

We already have plenty of lightweight midfielders - it is a big physical presence with more experience we should be pursuing, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Luca Bendoni
@LucaBendoni
Wolves striker Fabio Silva has accepted a move to Scotland. It will happen on a simple loan until the end of the season. Wolves will earn a small loan fee + the Scottish side will cover Silva's salary. Told it's one of Celtic and Rangers.

Hopefully its not us....

Luca Bendoni
@LucaBendoni
Wolves striker Fabio Silva has accepted a move to Scotland. It will happen on a simple loan until the end of the season. Wolves will earn a small loan fee + the Scottish side will cover Silva's salary. Told it's one of Celtic and Rangers.

Hopefully its not us....
He has averaged a goal every 9 hours played in the EPL for Wolves. Surely we should be setting our sights on someone more prolific than that? He is on ~£40K/week (I'm discounted one site which said £80K/week) so neither Glasgow club can - or should - be spending anything close to that figure on someone like him!

He has averaged a goal every 9 hours played in the EPL for Wolves. Surely we should be setting our sights on someone more prolific than that? He is on ~£40K/week (I'm discounted one site which said £80K/week) so neither Glasgow club can - or should - be spending anything close to that figure on someone like him!
Apparently it's them he's signing on loan for. Rumoured to have been at their training ground today.

He's world class then 😜
The media will have had two stories prepared - "Serial Flop Signs For The Sellick" and "£50m Rated Prolific Goalscoring Ace Joins the Most Successful Club in the World*".

Now we'll hear all the BS from him (well, their PR company) about him coming to a top top club who are used to winning trophies (well they are equal with St Johnstone now since they were formed). There will be gushing articles about how great he is by a fawning press as they declare that they beat the Crisis Club from Parkhead to his signature.

* nope - they aren't, even including all the stolen trinkets from the dead cheating holding company.

Silva hasn't even got his hair in the door yet, and he is talking about the "best team in Scotland". It never changes. Let's hope, he is like all of their other marquee signings. More bullshit than substance. Anyway the Wolves sporting director doesn't fancy him much. He reckons it will be easy to do a Summer deal with 'Sevco' for him.

Last edited:
Jung has said his ultimate aim, is to play in Spain. Well, I would like to say to him, "jog on then". When we signed his compatriot, Kwon, he said his ambition was to play in the EPL. And we know how that has worked out. Let him jog on as well. Projects. I'm sick of them.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back